Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

That shoe obviously doesn't have a drop in insole. Why would you assume nike just has them lying around? Lol
With all the EMs sitting and IDs returned I figured they would just recycled some parts. I also remembered how they recycled the same 360 air and outsole for the Lebron lows for 3 models in a row even though the mids had air zoom. Thats what floated through my head but you're right they probably don't have a drop in midsole lol. Dare to dream 
smile.gif

With all the EMs sitting and IDs returned I figured they would just recycled some parts. I also remembered how they recycled the same 360 air and outsole for the Lebron lows for 3 models in a row even though the mids had air zoom. Thats what floated through my head but you're right they probably don't have a drop in midsole lol. Dare to dream :smile:

They don't reuse parts of shoes. That would be more expensive than making a new shoe.

Unsold stock they just send to outlets and Marshall's and Ross's

The Kobe Venomenon V looks like it will have heel and forefoot Zoom too

so a takedown shoe has better tech than the main shoe. That's kind of annoying to me
:stoneface:
The guy's just guessing. There's no official tech specs, so calm down.

Umm no.. He's not guessing. From the pic I've seen there was two zoom units, in the forefoot and heel

I hope that it's imbedded in the insole so I can grab a pair and just put them in the regular shoe. Sucks I have to resort to that but it is what it is.

:lol:

I think they take low quality photos because they are afraid of Nike putting markings in the samples
surprised people haven't caught onto why the first leaked images are almost always grainy/blurry. it's intentional as it's a marketing strategy/psychological conditioning technique so that when you first see it you think "meh…trash" ….and then after you've been fed 349089843 pics on all the blogs in increasingly better light and quality over time up until the release…suddenly… "these have really grown on me! might cop!" 

Last edited:
All garbage. Looks like I'll be buying Elite IX highs until the next Kobe sig catches my attention.

How are these "new" installments pushing forward? More like reverting back to old models...

Last edited:
Ok, I lied "Mentality" is gross in other colors Blackout is cool

Last edited:
I like the mentalities. I do want to see how they look and feel in person though. They seem like a good kobe casual shoe to me. I use all the performance monsters on court so these would be a great outdoor shoe for me.

I like the mentalities. I do want to see how they look and feel in person though. They seem like a good kobe casual shoe to me. I use all the performance monsters on court so these would be a great outdoor shoe for me.
What I'm thinking too.  Love the look of that outsole and it could be money outdoors.  May end up with a pair for the low if they can be had.

We might not even get the Mentalities in the states.. Someone said an Asia only release.. Anyone know why they do that?

More pics of the X pls..

Imo the upcoming venomenon looks way better than the mentality
The mentality looks like a GS shoes made in adults sz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom