Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

yall sleep man, i literally cant get over how amazing the all stars look. when im walking i always stare down at them they are 
nthat.gif

the black/silver is already lit, then the fluorescent sole sets it all the way off to outer space
laugh.gif

Not going to lie, starting to feel the turn on the ASG, especially seeing more on-foot pictures. I don't have any predominately black Kobe's, might be on the hunt for a pair soon.

After seeing the blue lagoon in person, I don't get the appeal. It's just ONE solid colour. Same goes for the blackout, and that green pair. All of a sudden it's ok for them to release 1 tone shoe?

ASG >

At least they're different.

After seeing the blue lagoon in person, I don't get the appeal. It's just ONE solid colour. Same goes for the blackout, and that green pair. All of a sudden it's ok for them to release 1 tone shoe?

ASG >

I never found a problem with one tone shoes. I always felt it was "ok" for them to release them. I'm pretty sure they will give us something different later on.

I respect your opinion on not liking it though but I feel that there are plenty of people who like that

ASG >

feel the same way though I haven't felt the need to cop the asg yet. The different shade sole and the red stitching on the back does help the solid colors tho

Last edited:
Nearly 2 weeks later, the 5am still looks the best so far.

I want to see the Blackouts in person though - that colorway is for those who don't want that flashy flashy on the court.

ASG >

It's like Nike is putting out PP's first for the Kobe line

PP (at least the chill 8s and terrible 9s) had two tone colors like white and blue for example.

If anything, we should be grateful since we can be selective with the latest Kobe.

yall sleep man, i literally cant get over how amazing the all stars look. when im walking i always stare down at them they are 
nthat.gif

the black/silver is already lit, then the fluorescent sole sets it all the way off to outer space
laugh.gif
If they didn't have all that crap on the side of it I might like it a little more. They look good on feet tho. 
tongue.gif

I remember this thread when the first pic of the ASGs leaked. Now you guys are all over this shoe smh.

Back
Top Bottom