Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Huh ... 

Sorry, I had to lol.  Just messing with you though 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
 You know them lurkers. Just say something and stop lurking.

lol chill b, just teasing. 
laugh.gif
Sorry I didn't mean to take off your head by saying "Whats the big deal" I guess I am a savage. 
laugh.gif

I did say the same thing you said last week when everybody was jumping on the ASG at discounted prices on SNS. 

Last edited:
tried these on today in store and definitely not snug like the flyknit low 9s. Plenty of toebox room like the elite 9 highs

View media item 1405404Just got my pair from End. I love how I get stuff from them out of the country faster than from Nike :lol: they didnt have half sizes so I went up a half size and they're not so huge to where they fold when I step but there is a little more room than I would like. Anybody have any experience with swapping sizes at local stores with no receipt?

Question fam, I just ordered the Kobe 10 ASG in a size 9.5. I normally wear a 9 in shoes, but I have recently been ordering size 9.5 due to nike making their kicks narrow. I normally wear nba or elite socks with them, so should I have went with a 9?

Question fam, I just ordered the Kobe 10 ASG in a size 9.5. I normally wear a 9 in shoes, but I have recently been ordering size 9.5 due to nike making their kicks narrow. I normally wear nba or elite socks with them, so should I have went with a 9?
With the thicker socks you'll be A-OK.

The turn finally occurred for me today after seeing the ASG in person. Any places still selling it for under retail? 
ohwell.gif

Was picking up a raffle ticket for the Jordan 4s earlier today and the HOH I went to still had the All-Stars available. Someone in front of me picked up a pair. Blackouts are FCFS so hopefully I can pick up a pair if I get called for the Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom