Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

If I was in the line for the htm release and they said to line up at that line I would pick the black/white pair since that would be the least popular pair out of the 3. Better chance at getting a pair haha. Same goes for online release. I don't want to miss out or not get my size.

The MC looks nice in the birds eye view(have that as my wallpaper on one of my tablet). From the side, the flyknit looks like just one color, green on one side and orange/red on the other, in some pics I saw.

The beethoven-esque one, has a nice Swoosh detail but I already have the BHM IX so I don't want another pair that'll get dirty easily or the white part getting stained.

You hit the nail on the head with the MC...love the look from birds eye view, but then side just doesn't cut it really. Never scooped the Beethoven IX so the Shark HTM X would be my choice....if I was in line and getting lucky. Only IX lows I got were MC iD when the second batch went up...and now that the weather is heating up in the midwest I can rock em' again until my HTMs come in the mail...in my dreams :lol:

View media item 1492522

Kick myself for passing on these every time I see a pair :smh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone have a favorite in the wishful thinking of the HTMs? I mean there is the sleight chance of getting lucky on the US release. I think I dig the Shark Blk/White the most...the MC is too close to Mamba Moments iD for me and that blacks are meh. 

Shark Jaws easy with the Race Cars as a close second. Arrowheads are pretty basic.

So the Lebron 12 elite goes on id the 17th. Wonder if Kobe will do the same then

What were the other symbols. Looking back they have a meaning to each color.

Weren't there 7 symbols :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

What were the other symbols. Looking back they have a meaning to each color.

Weren't there 7 symbols
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
what

10 Symbols

1. Relentless Drive. Ceaseless hustle. Unmatched competitive fire. Built to succeed. 

2. Never stop. Never surrender. Kobe’s warrior spirit always lives to fight another day.

3. Maximum traction and acceleration at every angle. Clutch from every spot.

4. Unseen. Unheard. Unstoppable. There’s no defense for a silent attack.

5. While you’re playing checkers, Kobe’s beating you at chess. He is strategic with every strike.

6. Some win. The Mamba takes. Kobe’s lethal precision has helped him secure 5 rings.

7. An instinct to attack. Let your guard down for a second and the Mamba strikes.

8. Free’s highly flexible outsole allows Kobe to attack with unlimited creativity.

9. A carbon fiber shank at the toe keeps you on point with every strike.

10. A light, strong and resilient upper inspired by sharkskin provides relentless protection.

There are people Beaverton, OR that are very pleased with that weak marketing campaign.

Last edited:
Most of the symbols have sneakers associated with them already. I can't remember which ones stand for what shoes though. The ball for example was for the Black Out.

Last edited:
There are people Beaverton, OR that are very pleased with that weak marketing campaign.

I think they only used that on social media too. Not a lot of advertising like how they did with the 9 with that whole Kobe piano, etc With Footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom