Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I don't know. We have 3 for the Elite low and I think 4 for the regular low. I don't think the AS and Easter had symbols.
So maybe there might be just 3 flyknit lows and the rest are gonna be holiday releases or highs... I hope I'm wrong and there are more flyknit lows! If nike only releases 3 flyknit lows again I will be sorely dissapointed!

So maybe there might be just 3 flyknit lows and the rest are gonna be holiday releases or highs... I hope I'm wrong and there are more flyknit lows! If nike only releases 3 flyknit lows again I will be sorely dissapointed!

Keep in mind I'm guessing about the number of regular low symbols. I know 100% that the ball was the symbol for the Black Out.

If your correct then the Flight Pack lows next month won't have a symbol. The word Flight leads me to believe the Jet symbols are for them though. We'll see.

Just don't buy, save that money :x

Impatiently waiting for the Elite lows to be on ID... 
tired.gif

The 10 symbols are aspects of the Kobe X, they aren't reserved each for a shoe and the shoe is not named after it, each symbol is part of the whole. 

Impatiently waiting for the Elite lows to be on ID... |I

I might actually pull the trigger and ID flyknit low 10s this time around. Flyknit 9s were cool but nothing about that shoe made me want to pay the price, plus I think the drop-in mid sole is the worst thing to happen to basketball shoes.

Might have to get flyknit lows on ID to ball in.

The 10 symbols are aspects of the Kobe X, they aren't reserved each for a shoe and the shoe is not named after it, each symbol is part of the whole. 
Thanks for the info I was hoping that was the case! would rep but out for the day :-/ sorry

I really dont understand.  can someone fill me in?

Why does Milan get HTM exclusively?

Last edited:
KOBE is more popular over seas than here his shoes and clothing is number 1 selling in China with drose coming in second pretty sure that's why Milan getting exclusive first

KOBE is more popular over seas than here his shoes and clothing is number 1 selling in China with drose coming in second pretty sure that's why Milan getting exclusive first
Then it would make sense if the release was in China, not Italy.

I really dont understand.  can someone fill me in?

Why does Milan get HTM exclusively?
When  Kobe was six, his father left the NBA and moved his family to Rieti in Italy to continue playing basketball, i guess this is the most logic reason.

Back
Top Bottom