Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I tried on both the highs and lows and to me the footbed on the low feels more comfortable. is it me or is there a slight difference?

Finally a pic that shows off how the color of the laces and Swoosh gonna look like. Now the wait for them to be

Easy cop. Especially with 20% discount 
pimp.gif

Anyone one got any other good links for the rose golds to australia. I slept I dont wanna go in store and pay $280 if there are any left.

Pretty much.  Friend of mine said Kickz101 sold out quicker than a virgin and that all Nike/FL sold out by morning.

Rose Golds won't be slept on like the other 2 colourways.

Most sizes sold out 3 mins before the drop which is pretty odd. Thirst was real and obviously bots have taken over ndc aus for the past months.

Last edited:
So this is just great, are they gonna delay the US release this AM like they have been doing with Jordans?

Plz say it aint so somebody :frown:

Anyone knows when the release of the "Elevate" colorway is scheduled for the Kobe X Elite? in Europe?

Thanks...

Are the Rose Gold limited I thought these were a GR? I was hoping to catch these on the disco.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom