Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I would get a 9, you can always double up your socks ... too small and you screwed.

Is there discount codes for that 135? I  just copped for that 242... if you guys are coppin for 135... let me in 
pimp.gif

I personally think you guys with the swoosh disco shouldn't post how much you guys bought it for. Just say you guys copped and be done with it. It makes the rest of feel crappy about paying retail lol.

I personally think you guys with the swoosh disco shouldn't post how much you guys bought it for. Just say you guys copped and be done with it. It makes the rest of feel crappy about paying retail lol.
I personally think you should leave it alone or get a job at nike. But seriously, that swoosh discount is a NICE perk lol

Last edited:

Forreal... but its all good... as long as i got a pair, Im good money 
pimp.gif

It's a way of humble bragging

They used to do it all the time. Then they took a lot of the in demand stuff off swoosh.

You'll get used to it.

Personally, I don't think they run big. When I tried them on at FTL they were definitely TTS. Although my foot is slightly narrow.

Ok, preciate that

I still have my 11.5 in the cart

Debating on whether or not to run to the mall real fast and try the other elites on bcuz my feet are narrow as well

Besides, these arent disappearing from NDC anyway

Last edited:
I tried them out at FTL and the 9.5 felt like a 10.  My buddy whos a 12 in Hyper Revs and Hyperdunks tried on a 11.5 and said they felt perfect.  

Gotcha and thanx

Im going to the mall to see for myself

They're not moving so Im not worried about the cart anymore

I'm an 8.5, but only an 8 or 9 are available to me. Which one should i get?

8.5 in the low x fits good, I tried the 9 in the highs and I like it than if I tried the 8.5. The toebox is tighter because of the flyknit. Length was little long but I would deal with that than tight widthwise.

Last edited:
Just came back from FA

Tried 11 and 11.5

Going with 11.5, my tts

Now if I can get them for below retail I'll be good

Last edited:
It's a way of humble bragging

They used to do it all the time. Then they took a lot of the in demand stuff off swoosh.

You'll get used to it.
:lol: what did they take off? The entire website is discounted except for a few NikeLab items, hell even the Chromeposites were on there. It's no humble brag... just blatant braggodocio. The swoosh offsets the worst job I've ever had. F'in hate working at Nike. But I digress...
View media item 1568054IDs cheaper than the regular models.

And I don't know who is going a half size down but I think all your other shoes may be the wrong size. My ASGs are TTS but my team elites are .5 up, my true size was way too snug in the toebox, half size down would have been agony. Wide footer here.

I have a NDC coupon but I think I'll wait it out before I cop the Rose Gold's.  Alot of other kicks dropping this month.

Back
Top Bottom