Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

my first elites... got the curials in 9.5, my true size.

But im reading posts that the elites run half size small? :frown:

not much of an exchange policy where im from damn.

my first elites... got the curials in 9.5, my true size.

But im reading posts that the elites run half size small?
frown.gif

not much of an exchange policy where im from damn.
i think you should be fine. i bought a pair of drill sergeant and played in them TTS. 

Last edited:
I bought my usual size 9 for Kobe's for the mambacurials. I feel like i should have gotten 9.5. Little tight after playing in them.

I think the Elites are running small for a lot of people because a lot of people wear their wrong size in the first place, without knowing it.

A shoe should breath and have room, and most people prefer their shoes snug and fitting, for a few reasons.

1. Less creasing
2. It seems they look better
3. They've never been properly fitted for a shoe

So when the Elite comes out, a naturally "snug fitting" shoe, it feels too small for some folks

Last edited:
I think the Elites are running small for a lot of people because a lot of people wear their wrong size in the first place, without knowing it.

A shoe should breath and have room, and most people prefer their shoes snug and fitting, for a few reasons.

1. Less creasing
2. It seems they look better
3. They've never been properly fitted for a shoe

So when the Elite comes out, a naturally "snug fitting" shoe, it feels too small for some folks
^this

a TTS shoe should always have room in front of the toe. 

I learned this far too late in life :lol: been buying 9s as long as I can remember and found out I was actually a 9.5 ...even 10 in alot of shoes. My quality of life has drastically improved after starting over in a new size.

...but yeah, I had to get a .5 size up in the highs but I have a wide foot. Not sure if the lows fit the same.

Last edited:
I learned this far too late in life :lol: been buying 9s as long as I can remember and found out I was actually a 9.5 ...even 10 in alot of shoes. My quality of life has drastically improved after starting over in a new size.
Same thing happened to me actually. Was going with 10s for the longest time and just thought the shoes I was buying needed breaking in, went to 10.5 and made a world of difference.

...but yeah, I had to get a .5 size up in the highs but I have a wide foot. Not sure if the lows fit the same.

Same thing happened to me actually. Was going with 10s for the longest time and just thought the shoes I was buying needed breaking in, went to 10.5 and made a world of difference.

shout outs to you both for stealing all my size 10's all those times :lol:

Last edited:
shout outs to you both for stealing all my size 10's all those times
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nah, I'm in the clear on this one. I wasn't terribly interested in shoes at the time I was buying size 10's. So unless you were striking out on one pair of Nike Free Runs per year, my hands are clean.

as a stand alone colorway just dedicating itself to soccer it's a very nice shoe, even with the name and theme, the problem comes into trying to forcefully tie the shoes into mercurials, but there are like 4 diff ver. of mercurials that you can buy off NDC so again why can't the mambacurials be a 5th ver that is diff from the other 8 as the other 5 are diff from each other?

Back
Top Bottom