Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Curials are sold out from 9.5 and below online at eb, ftl, etc.? Dang I was waiting for them to come off exclusion to use a 20% discount later on.

Curials are sold out from 9.5 and below online at eb, ftl, etc.? Dang I was waiting for them to come off exclusion to use a 20% discount later on.

Just wait. People bought them thinking there might be resale potential. They'll be retuning them and the sizes will go back up. They also should be in stores

Just wait. People bought them thinking there might be resale potential. They'll be retuning them and the sizes will go back up. They also should be in stores
Yeah I bought mine first thing on Sat at ftl, but was waiting for the exclusion to come off so I can return them. Exclusions been coming off quickly lately tho.

Need your guys's advice and opinion.  I'm TTS a 9, but for this shoe, it's slightly too snug on only my RIGHT shoe.  Other than that, it's nice and snug which I love.  The 9.5 is a little looser but for some reason the jump makes it seem large on my feet.  I know, only 0.5 difference but it seems that much bigger.  After wearing it for a while, whether casual or for bball, do you notice the flyknit loosening up a bit?  Would love your guys's experience and opinion because I'm serious about keep them, so super comfortable.  I have a pair of the RG High's in a 9 and they are perfect.

Thanks NT fam.

Need your guys's advice and opinion.  I'm TTS a 9, but for this shoe, it's slightly too snug on only my RIGHT shoe.  Other than that, it's nice and snug which I love.  The 9.5 is a little looser but for some reason the jump makes it seem large on my feet.  I know, only 0.5 difference but it seems that much bigger.  After wearing it for a while, whether casual or for bball, do you notice the flyknit loosening up a bit?  Would love your guys's experience and opinion because I'm serious about keep them, so super comfortable.  I have a pair of the RG High's in a 9 and they are perfect.

Thanks NT fam.

I go 10.5 for casual . Tried a 10 for basketball and I don't regret it. Tight at first but after two wears they have broken in nice! Hope this helps

WTF 250 !!?? 
mean.gif

Not sure where Nike is getting their price points from. Unless it's a bunch of people that tell each other that they'd buy them while making six figures a year.

what's underneath the nike check? i mean if can it be removed, it's just glued on right?
glue and lots of it...

you can try heat gun, BUT the flyknit on this pair has what it looks like clear nylon threads within the knit, so you might melt those.

leads me to think that it's not mainly glue that's holding the knit tight for basketball use, but the clear nylon is used in spots to keep the knit tight and strong with support of glue.

Last edited:

what's underneath the nike check? i mean if can it be removed, it's just glued on right?
glue and lots of it...

you can try heat gun, BUT the flyknit on this pair has what it looks like clear nylon threads within the knit, so you might melt those.

leads me to think that it's not mainly glue that's holding the knit tight for basketball use, but the clear nylon is used in spots to keep the knit tight and strong with support of glue.
ok thanks for the info, maybe a blow dryer

Back
Top Bottom