Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Not really, Nike Is Just Increasing Supply To Meet Demand. If releases were limited like a few years back even gr jordans would be somewhat difficult to attain

I guess, I think the big 3 Nike sigs being poor this year probably has something to do with it as week. I mean a few years ago everything was selling out.

Lol..I ain't congratulating anybody til I see their on feet pics...too many resellers nowadays...and I aint clappin for dem luckbois

I guess, I think the big 3 Nike sigs being poor this year probably has something to do with it as week. I mean a few years ago everything was selling out.
that too. Nike knows what they're doing so probably in the next two or three years they are gonna start making sigs :smokin again, probably when lebron wins another chip

Tried to cart 5 mins after the link went live on my phone, carted 2 out of the 3 pairs less than 5 mins after. Laptop was no bueno. Im going with mobile for future releases. 

Last edited:
well. I was definitely late to this party- congrats to those who got em and will wear/use 'em. Would love a 9.5 for my son for his b-day but he will have to settle for a GR.

Don't know how
But after waiting for an hour and ten minutes I carted and checked out with the MC in a size 12

I had my phone in my hand for over an hour while helping customers during a busy event, something told me to be patient
Expectant father luck I guess

Can anyone explain to me why these are worth so much? Is it just the HTM? I mean, I don't think I'd even wear them (except the sharks which are sick).

Also where do you find out about these before the tweet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom