Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

yea he wore it the entire game. At first i was like is he really wearing the Yeezys on a basketball court?

Lmao thats crazy. He had 13 points, up from his 9 season avg. Crazy how money and fame will change a dude. I know he wouldnt try that crap as a young cat outta USC, but he got guarantee Mills so its whatever

Does anyone recall Nike giving any coupons or discounts on IDs last year with the 9s? I thought I heard somewhere they did toward the end of year?

I couldn't wear the IXs without hearing a tapping sound from the heel while walking. Odd the EXT didn't have that problem. I can say 9 EXT > X EXT but it is X > IX because they don't making a tapping sound.

The Kobe X was better for me.

More cushioning, better lockdown and the ability to wear orthotics inside them.

Last edited:
I couldn't wear the IXs without hearing a tapping sound from the heel while walking. Odd the EXT didn't have that problem. I can say 9 EXT > X EXT but it is X > IX because they don't making a tapping sound.
I hate that
laugh.gif

They asking which WTK is better doe.

talcum powder stops the squeak, loved the NINE as a whole but wanted zoom under that lunar insert and they never offered it like the 7/8 I hope they are available seperate with the ELEVEN. 

9 and 10 are close for me. traction/comfort/design IX has it. but durability and maybe slight responsiveness goes to the X. Hopefully the XI is combo of both including ventilation/lightweight

Haven't been into the 10 at all after loving the 8 and flyknit 9's. (Turned to runners since) but might have to come back to the Kobe line one last time for the Christmas pair. They are the best Nike sig cw to drop in a while.

9's look great, especially in hindsight compared to the colors that the 10 produced for GRs, but the sole always felt heavy on the 9s to me, reminded me of wearing a pair of wooden shoes or something.

10s don't feel all that comfortable to me, they're not uncomfortable but I definitely wouldn't pick them over the 9s based on that.

Back
Top Bottom