Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

10s don't feel all that comfortable to me, they're not uncomfortable but I definitely wouldn't pick them over the 9s based on that.
for me X is more comfy than the IX and it's not even close, for the IXs to be comfy i had to switch out that stupid lunarlon sole with an air sole from the AJ2012, where as i didn't have that problem with the X

My feet can't tell the difference, only shoe that has ever stood out to me in comfort is the Kobe 6 and my Mowabb Huaraches from some years back. Kobe 7, 8, 9 and 10 all feel the same to me, only difference is how the uppers hug my feet.

My feet can't tell the difference, only shoe that has ever stood out to me in comfort is the Kobe 6 and my Mowabb Huaraches from some years back. Kobe 7, 8, 9 and 10 all feel the same to me, only difference is how the uppers hug my feet.
nah the IX and 8 lunar sole spikes suck and hurt my feet, the X didn't have that problem for me, of course i'm only speaking on the EXT vers. bcuz that's the only ones i own and even there i'm behind 3 pairs of X exts i want bcuz i'm waiting for those sub $150 price for the White high, Gold mid and the Black high

You got some tender *** feet if you could feel those nubs
laugh.gif
9yrs in combat boots and counting, not tender but i can feel them bcuz they're out the ordinary

You got some tender *** feet if you could feel those nubs :lol:

If you aren't wearing some Nike Elite socks that are super thick, you'll definitely feel those nubs in the beginning. After a minute or two though you usually stop noticing it (I do anyways).

9 winds hands down in the look department though, I have more than half a dozen 9s and only really bought the black/rose gold in 10s. It really doesn't help that the colorways they put out with the 10s are mostly terrible though and they keep adding unnecessary details/colors, hell even I could do without the pink on the heel and flywire of only pair of 10s I got.

Last edited:
Do these fit snug (elite high)? I just bought an 11(wide feet, I get a size 10.5 usually).

But I can feel the pressure on the left part of my foot right under my pinky. Lol the right foot fits great though.

I already got a halfa thumb length and an 11.5 or 12 ( never had those sizes)seems to big.

Basically, is this shoe snug out the box, and will it loosen up after a few wears?

I just took out the insole and they fit better. I also just tried on my bros size 11.5 I still feel pressure in the same area.

I think I just got a extra wide( not long) foot.

Drop in midsole again for the 11. Lunar with heel zoom. Also no reference to tinker in the unveiling

Last edited:
Glad I loaded up on X's:

XI's do nothing for me, that shape and lack of midsole, looks to trainer/indoor soccer to me personally.  

Last edited:
I'm the complete opposite. I really like it and think it's very sleek. Huge up grade looks wise for me from X to XI

Kobe XI officially revealed 
smokin.gif
My thoughts exactly lol.  Not going to lie didn't pickup a 10 and now I am glad I didnt.  I might still get the xmas joints but it will be on disco lol.  Onto the 11's and much better looking shoe.  I don't ball in Kobe's so I don't care about midsoles and performance lol

Back
Top Bottom