Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The biggest downfall of the Kobe 10 came at the retail level for the consumer... The colorways were garbage.

The only issue I have with the performance of the shoe is the durability of the visible zoom. The right shoe air bag gave out on me as well as many others. The traction was solid. Literally had not a single issue in that department. I never bothered to try the flyknit lows because it's not a true flyknit R with that rubber glue backing.

The fact that so many pros play in them is a testament to the shoe. Those wear tester dudes are trippin.

I hear people say the colorways are garbage all the time and thirsting over Kobe's PE's stating that they should be released to the public instead of the ones that were released.

People honestly don't know what they want. If Nike only released the colors of his PE's most would complain that they only released his shoes in Lakers colors and how they aren't Lakers fans.

And yes, the wear test dudes are trippin.

The only issue I had was that toebox color blocking on every single elite low general release

People are forced to pay more for IDs if they don't like a damn pink toebox or a shoe looking like you dipped your toes in black tar (cheaters and drills)

Oh ya and some of those swoosh outlines were really cheap looking

Nike could have done way better in terms of CWs

Last edited:
Nope didn't see it. I even asked.

The launch locator says that Galleria and Inglewood FTL (Which is a tiny tiny store) has it. I may stop by after work tomorrow and see what's up.

Shoe palace in Hollywood & Highland had them when I went earlier today. I'd also check out Sheikh and the Shoe Palace in West Hollywood.

Stopped by topanga galleria after work today.. All gone In store at HoH and/if sheikh even got them.. Wanted to see these in hand before I cop..

Sure these will pop back up online in the upcoming days

Last edited:
Stopped by topanga galleria after work today.. All gone In store at HoH and/if sheikh even got them.. Wanted to see these in hand before I cop..

Sure these will pop back up online in the upcoming days

I hope that's true. I'd like a pair for retail.

I hear people say the colorways are garbage all the time and thirsting over Kobe's PE's stating that they should be released to the public instead of the ones that were released.

People honestly don't know what they want. If Nike only released the colors of his PE's most would complain that they only released his shoes in Lakers colors and how they aren't Lakers fans. .

That's why you do both.

The Previous signature Kobes released both Laker and non Laker colors.

Now Nike wants people who crave Laker colors to spend more money on Nike ID to create some these days. No Bueno.

That's why you do both.

The Previous signature Kobes released both Laker and non Laker colors.

Now Nike wants people who crave Laker colors to spend more money on Nike ID to create some these days. No Bueno.
but ID options are ***. you can't really get exactly what you want. such as the outlining of the swoosh on the elite ID, so when you attempt to make a pair that looks like the Kobe PE in Lakers cw they end up looking like *****.

but ID options are ***. you can't really get exactly what you want. such as the outlining of the swoosh on the elite ID, so when you attempt to make a pair that looks like the Kobe PE in Lakers cw they end up looking like *****.

"Take it or leave it" - Nike

I hear ya bro. Options are hit or miss.

Back
Top Bottom