Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Meanwhile NBA players wear the Kobe X more than probably any other signature shoe. And I don't think it's out of respect for Kobe.
mean.gif
Yeah.  Xs are currently my favorite pair to wear on the court.  I didn't cop that many different pairs though so I hope that the XIs are better.  Otherwise, I'm going to have to go back and stock up on more Xs while I can.

Just ordered a 11.5 on ndc...smh nike/jb has me by the balls this holiday...too many releases!

Woke up just to check NDC and bam fsr, copped. Might not be available once rest of the West Coast wakes up lol. Back to sleep...

Thanks for the NDC info guys.  Nike really did the "fake sellout" for these on Christmas though.....LOL

I was able to cop with a 20% code and 10% cash back on Ebates.  $172 shipped is not bad.

Last edited:
The biggest downfall of the Kobe 10 came at the retail level for the consumer... The colorways were garbage.

The only issue I have with the performance of the shoe is the durability of the visible zoom. The right shoe air bag gave out on me as well as many others. The traction was solid. Literally had not a single issue in that department. I never bothered to try the flyknit lows because it's not a true flyknit R with that rubber glue backing.

The fact that so many pros play in them is a testament to the shoe. Those wear tester dudes are trippin.

You should try the FK model its constructed better than the IX and the XI is better than X.

I see many people say KB FK based shoes arent "true fk" but if your comparing them to a running shoe then its not a fair comparison. Nike will perfect the technogly and will deliver something as close to their running models; but with a bball performance purpose.

You should try the FK model its constructed better than the IX and the XI is better than X.

I see many people say KB FK based shoes arent "true fk" but if your comparing them to a running shoe then its not a fair comparison. Nike will perfect the technogly and will deliver something as close to their running models; but with a bball performance purpose.
yea, it's called flyweave/performance woven upper. 

Thanks for the NDC info guys.  Nike really did the "fake sellout" for these on Christmas though.....LOL

I was able to cop with a 20% code and 10% cash back on Ebates.  $172 shipped is not bad.
Me too man, couldn't resist for that price. XI's are next!

I recently bought the Kobe 9 Elite low and had to go half a size up from my original size 9 which fit a bit snug. I'm looking to buy a few pairs of 10 elite low and was wondering how they fit. Do they fit true to size? Or do they fit like the kobe 9 Elite low a little snug?

I recently bought the Kobe 9 Elite low and had to go half a size up from my original size 9 which fit a bit snug. I'm looking to buy a few pairs of 10 elite low and was wondering how they fit. Do they fit true to size? Or do they fit like the kobe 9 Elite low a little snug?
Everything is a size 12 for me and fits me fine.  I haven't had to go up or down in any of my Nikes, whether they're running or basketball shoes.  I have a wide foot so I could never go down a half size or my feet would "hang" off the sides.

I always go half a size up on elite lows. I'm normally a size 10 and I need to go 10.5 on all my elite lows

Back
Top Bottom