Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just received my x elite high from my in store order in the mail today, sized up .5 and they're too tight at the sides up front, such a great price but they're going back. The lows fit better and don't have that issue.

is that your picture or mine? My rose golds did the same thing just from pullin em up before bball and i posted about it here probably 6 mo ths ago

Lmao, naw i took that yesterday.

Good looking out everybody, appreciate the help.

Damn that's a righteous deal. They did a stock locate for you?

Yeah I walked in there asking if they could find the Rose Golds for me. Couldn't order those for some reason but mentioned the WTKs. I was like yeah can't beat that deal considering they were $260 on release date!

Yeah I walked in there asking if they could find the Rose Golds for me. Couldn't order those for some reason but mentioned the WTKs. I was like yeah can't beat that deal considering they were $260 on release date!
Yeah they told me the rose gold pretty much sold out, was at my local FTL and I think I mentioned this before, but family member wanted a pair, they didn't have it but they located right across from them at champs. They called them to check and price match. WTK 10s $131 with tax, great deal.

They also order from the warehouse sometimes. You can go on FTL.com and see what sizes they have. If it says only available in stores, they can't order them for you. If they're available online, most of the time they'll be able to order them. Y'all need to start posting the FTL SKUs for these. Much easier than doing the scan barcode on my phone. Think I'm gonna order the yellow and the red highs. Do these run like the IX Elites?

Back
Top Bottom