Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Does anybody know where I can find a pair of wtk x in size 13?
Your local FTL might be able to stock locate for you at the discounted price of $119.99. Several nike outlets have FSR for 179.99 but might be gone quick due to the Friends and Family promo starting tomorrow.

Your local FTL might be able to stock locate for you at the discounted price of $119.99. Several nike outlets have FSR for 179.99 but might be gone quick due to the Friends and Family promo starting tomorrow.
Thanks bro alot of stores have them but size 13 is unavailable. I wonder if its a glitch in the system?

Ordered the red/navy highs. Tried to order the yellow high but they weren't available. Wanted those more. Damn.

Heads up for anyone looking for Christmas lows, Nike outlet in Wrentham MA has a bunch of 11s and 12s, and some other random sizes. Not sure if they ship but theyre 159.99. Got mine for a steal at 95, using the F&F 30% plus the manager gave me n additional 15%

(508) 384-1800

Heads up for anyone looking for Christmas lows, Nike outlet in Wrentham MA has a bunch of 11s and 12s, and some other random sizes. Not sure if they ship but theyre 159.99. Got mine for a steal at 95, using the F&F 30% plus the manager gave me n additional 15%

(508) 384-1800

In store, they told me theyd hold my sz 11.5 but when i showed up they didtn have em so they gave an additional 15% off for a sz 11 which works

I really wish they did it on phone orders as well. I don't see why they don't honestly. Phone orders have a $200 dollar limit so its not like you could get a ton of stuff for it.

Went to another outlet and they only had the wtk, green glows and bright crimson no rose golds. Left empty handed again.

Anyone in the New England area know of any place that has the Rose Golds?

Been searching for a size 13 for a decent price. No way I'm shelling out $250 on eBay....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom