Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

any Mambacurials on sale?
Check outlet thread, I think a couple people posted Mambacurials for $140 at outlets, with F&F 30% off this weekend, could be a good deal.  Last I checked with Footlocker they were out of most common sizes for in store ordering, so your best bet is checking with Nike Chat rep for an outlet near you or a phone order through an outlet.

If it's DS - Retail Plus Shipping.  I think that's fair for a pair of shoes that was readily available and not much hype around it.

Jersey Shore Outlets had the Rose Golds and Majors. I went with the Majors ($92.99 out the door), but saw a reseller buy 12-15 pairs of the Rose Golds while I was there. Cleared out their entire stock.
Nice pick up man! 
nthat.gif

that reseller 
mean.gif

Anyone know where else I can find the Opening Nights for $119? All the HOHs here sent out their stock of Kobe Xs after the last game. Didn't expect that, smh.

Anyone else waiting for the Mambacurials to drop to a good price? They the only X's I like. I want it also cuz of the flyknit

Anyone else waiting for the Mambacurials to drop to a good price? They the only X's I like. I want it also cuz of the flyknit
theyve been at some outlets. Some stores have em too for 150ish. Saw em at sheikh shoes and a couple HOH but not widely available.

I bought a pair at footlocker for 120 (the purple ones, sorry I don't know the correct name)
They seem really narrow after wearing them all day. Did I mess up not going up half a size? It was an impulse buy, didn't have time to go through the thread.

Back
Top Bottom