Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Not sure how the icy sole will hold up outdoors but good to see what looks like forefoot and heal zoom

I really like these new Venomenons. The upper is a new material we haven't seen on a Kobe before.

My concern is the soles and the potential for yellowing...

Need new pics!! Tired of talking about these stupid venomenon and mentality lol. Hope some nice details come through soon. Still waiting to see the lateral side

Have previous takedown versions had forefoot and heel zoom? That seems pretty dope considering guys like KD couldn't get them in their actual signature shoes for a while...

I see what you mean. Anything flies, design-wise, with these takedown models, I guess lol. When I saw the pic of the insole, the way they it sat in the heel made me think drop-in. Wild guess.

Nike also recycles technology all the time. It reminds me all those jordan takedowns with jordan 4 outsoles. It makes sense: it's cheaper to manufacture, still works, and most people love it. I'm not much of a fan though. Those shoes look like they have a crappy heel counter.

View media item 1302007View media item 1302009View media item 1302011

Diggin the 4AM mentality pair... Looks like the drop in will be more like kobe 8 thickness than 9s?  

Might be a good buy to swap insoles from the 8's...don't know if it will work but ima give it a try lol

Might be a good buy to swap insoles from the 8's...don't know if it will work but ima give it a try lol
Haha was thinkin about this too. Especially if they go on disco, could be a relatively inexpensive way to grab extra lunar inserts

Back
Top Bottom