Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Thanks man. Yeah, they don't look too good IMO. Nike is straight up gouging us. An additional $20 for graphics now? Was the Mamba Moments and Multi-Color options extra on the Kobe 9? Either way it's ridiculous.
Those were Flyknit ID options only, and yes, those went for an additonal $45 compared to the regular FK lows.

Last edited:
slightly disappointed I wasn't able to purchase at cheap prices on European sites. But 5% discover cashback on ndc and free 2day ain't shabby.

Even tho I won on raffle to buy in store, lower tax and $10 less is worth waiting for from ndc. Plus I don't havta drive to pickup.
Dang forgot about the Discover cash back and just used PayPal and ebates, oh well

Speaking of Discover cash back, I guess everyone capitalized on that 15% cash back over the holidays and now they've dropped it to 5%. They usually had 10% as sort of the standard.

Speaking of Discover cash back, I guess everyone capitalized on that 15% cash back over the holidays and now they've dropped it to 5%. They usually had 10% as sort of the standard.
I stopped using my Discover card when it was becoming a hassle to get credited for purchases from FTL.  Nike would go through just fine.  Now I just buy gift cards at a 10% discount through Citi.  It's basically the same as getting cashback, but it's up front.  Plus, it's like double dipping because ebates still gives you cashback.

Last edited:
Im sorry if this has been answered, but when  comparing the "5 am" cw and the "blackout" cw side by side, I noticed that there was an extra clear fuse thing on the blackout cw.... why is that? Is it a sample? Or fake?

Thanks for clearing this up!!!!

Im sorry if this has been answered, but when  comparing the "5 am" cw and the "blackout" cw side by side, I noticed that there was an extra clear fuse thing on the blackout cw.... why is that? Is it a sample? Or fake?

Thanks for clearing this up!!!!
They both have it.  It's just not noticeable in that pic on the 5AM cw.

Picture from footlocker.com

05317403_fr_ven_sc7

Last edited:
Kobe Xs are so fire... 2nd in the kobe line right after the 5s IMO

cant wait for all the creative colorways they cook up these have serious potential

Last edited:
dam bruh i said "IMO" for a reason lol... all good i was prepared for the hate

also i got pairs of the 5's 6's 8's 9's and 10's so i aint just throwing that out there with no validation lol

Last edited:
Fighting the urge to cop. The only thing stopping me is the fact that the extra fuse might start to peel.

I went to check them out, thinking I was going to make a impulse buy, but they were a bit underwhelming. Don't get me wrong, they're decent, and I still want a pair. Just didn't feel the need to get them. 5AMs are cleaner than ASGs after seeing them together in person.

I can't bring myself to pull the trigger. I'm not gonna get something I have to force myself to like.....anymore that is. Ha ha ha

Pass on the ASG.

Back
Top Bottom