Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yeah I agree. I have not been a fan of the X so far, but once the elite lows are available to the general public, things will pick up again. I will say this though; the appearance of the flyknit in the X (and even the HTM) doesn't look as aesthetically pleasing as did the IX's (even though it may be more functional).

On another note, saw these on IG
View media item 1497747

Kobe should SIGN DeRozan a contract :rofl:

Dont expect any more than 4 GR cws of the Elite Lows and to boot there will be 4 Mid EXT :smh:

The bonus is the XMAS KBX is a Elite Low this year 

I tried on the Elite High today and Im quite impressed they are probably the closest we will see to a true FK shoe, very light and comfortable. 

The outsole works with High but the back look pretty bland, so at that 225 price point Ill be sitting out until the next model. 

Im ready for KB XI :smokin  

Excuse my ignorance fam but how do you know this?

And are we gonna get a multi cw ala masterpiece?

Dont expect any more than 4 GR cws of the Elite Lows and to boot there will be 4 Mid EXT 
mean.gif

The bonus is the XMAS KBX is a Elite Low this year 

I tried on the Elite High today and Im quite impressed they are probably the closest we will see to a true FK shoe, very light and comfortable. 

The outsole works with High but the back look pretty bland, so at that 225 price point Ill be sitting out until the next model. 

Im ready for KB XI 
smokin.gif

Thanx man, have you seen the XI??

Man I don't know we're all this hate is coming from. I ****** love these of course it's not as big as the 9 it's a up graded version of the 9 like a 9 elite elite lol. I hated the lunar inserts at least lebron s had zoom in them.

Not at all. I just didn't understand what you meant by 'greater'.

I definitely like the Team Elite over the 5am... I'm just patiently waiting for the Rose Gold Elite to drop.
yeah greater in terms of purchasing. Think I might pull the trigger on the elites.

Excuse my ignorance fam but how do you know this?

And are we gonna get a multi cw ala masterpiece?
Maybe Im Kobe 

Thanx man, have you seen the XI??
Not yet 
Nice find but I was talking in reference to the current High Elite and lst years. Just a observation of the two models

I shouldve been clear in my post  
thought it was $149.99?
It was 300 some other customizer was charging 150 

Back
Top Bottom