Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Those white Xs are clean.

Y U No release black colorway Nike?
mean.gif

This GS release is pretty clean, i think.  However, my child did not like them.  Said they were too girlie looking.

The Kobe X High Dive drops May 13th. They are on Nikes launch calendar. However there is no mention of the pair that drops on the 12th. I'm starting to question if those release. A week away with not one clear pic.

What happen to the low Em/ fuse colorways since the 8's? I really dont get it. Almost every single 8 colorway was unique or cool regardless of being GR or limited. From the 9-10 there hasnt been a single colorway that could hold up against the 8's. Everything now is just a bland one color or an over top pattern that is hideous. What happen to the design team here? 

Last edited:
What happen to the low Em/ fuse colorways since the 8's? I really dont get it. Almost every single 8 colorway was unique or cool regardless of being GR or limited. From the 9-10 there hasnt been a single colorway that could hold up against the 8's. Everything now is just a bland one color or an over top pattern that is hideous. What happen to the design team here? 
3/4s of the way into the 8s Nike got lazy. The end colorways were lowkey boo boo

My team elites come in tomorrow! Pumped! Now to save up for elevates and rose golds. Too many shoes releasing. Bred XI lows, Jordan 7 Hare, and plenty of good deals around on stuff I've been wanting.

My team elites come in tomorrow! Pumped! Now to save up for elevates and rose golds. Too many shoes releasing. Bred XI lows, Jordan 7 Hare, and plenty of good deals around on stuff I've been wanting.
congrats to that. I'm getting Kobe X Elite Rose Gold's as well. If I may ask, where do you plan on getting the Rose Gold's?

congrats to that. I'm getting Kobe X Elite Rose Gold's as well. If I may ask, where do you plan on getting the Rose Gold's?

I plan on getting some from my man ******** (dont want to reveal his name) he always gets me stuff for below retail.

Don't think I'd seen Basket revolution in this thread yet so here are there dates:

ABRIL/April

2 – NIKE KOBE X/HOT LAVA – 705317-808

MAYO/May

2 – NIKE KOBE X/TEAL – 705317-308

2 – NIKE KOBE X (GS)/TEAL – 726067-308

JUNIO/June

2 – NIKE KOBE X ELITE/BLACK – 718763-091

Sin confirmar fecha/Unconfirmed Date

NIKE KOBE X ELITE LOW/TOTAL ORANGE – 747212-818

NIKE KOBE X (GS)/UNIVERSITY RED – 726067-604

Last edited:
Back