Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Back stories hold no weight to me unless the story has to do with something achieved while wearing the shoe. Flu Game 12 for instance. The story behind the name means something as a NBA fan.

Anything with a personal tie to myself also. Like the KD 6 Maryland Blue Crab or UA Maryland Pride.

Last edited:
Do y'all honestly care about the backstory for each color? :lol:

Nope but now that I think about it they should have continued making his HS colors on shoes. They definitely would have looked good on the 8s and 10s, don't know the 9s tho.

Do y'all honestly care about the backstory for each color?
laugh.gif
0% 

Back stories hold no weight to me unless the story has to do with something achieved while wearing the shoe. Flu Game 12 for instance. The story behind the name means something as a NBA fan.

Anything with a personal tie to myself also. Like the KD 6 Maryland Blue Crab or UA Maryland Pride.
:lol: bro you're just the Ash Ketchum of this ****, trying to fill up that KobéDex.

I agree!!! I think i might be starting to like the KD's a little bit. Kobe's and Lebron's are still way ahead of the other two though.

Last edited:
Sometimes I have a hard time picking up sarcasm over the internet but this seems like a perfect scenario for the "not sure if serious..." meme :lol:
air-jordan-1-leroy-smith-1.jpg

Jordan did him so dirty in his hof speech too. Invited the guy to the ceremony just to say look at how you turned out vs me lol. Love how much of jack a** he is haha.

I am 100% positive that the Chester shoe is in reference to the Chester team in philly. Kobe comes back to my school every year and his first true basketball challenges was taking down the Chester powerhouse in high school. In Philadelphia Chester is the most respected high school basketball team and kobe loves to give back to the community. I wouldn't be surprised if he gives the shoe to the basketball team at Chester.

Sometimes I have a hard time picking up sarcasm over the internet but this seems like a perfect scenario for the "not sure if serious..." meme
laugh.gif

air-jordan-1-leroy-smith-1.jpg
There was some sarcasm in there lol. Its more along the lines of Nike will make a shoe with any background story. Do I think its ridiculous....yes, will Nike do it....absolutely lol. 

I can cop the Easters, 5ams, or Flights for 120 but somethings still holding me back lol. Just not digging the X that much
frown.gif

As a kobe fan and shoe collector I would Def get at least one pair. They are actually pretty nice. They aren't as asthetically appealing as some of the other models but they still are performance beasts

I want to love these X's but sheesh are they tight in the middle near the arch......do these loosen up at all with wear?

any word on the elite lows? are these gonna be limited HTM BS or a more GR this time? i need elite lows in my life :D

Back
Top Bottom