Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

That pic makes them look like a size 15 
laugh.gif

I just got my arrowhead(black pair) and wasnt really impressed. I thought it would have a little variation of black like the other pairs have a variation of color. They look so regular.

:lol: they're Xs ...the shoe version of a basic "female"

...forgot to censor myself around the children.

Last edited:
Hopefully I will have my pair by the end of the week. That video made me impatient.

That little dance was odd. Dunno if it is less odd with sound. Or more.

If i had to pick a side for the racecars, im on #TeamMedial. They needa make an entire sneaker that medial color..or maybe jus a tad darker..like a blood orange

I wonder if the toe box on this years multi color is what the whole upper was on one of the 9 htm

After examining my HTM pairs in hand, I feel that the details on the soles, the swoosh texture, and the knit pattern/mixture are what should have been applied to GR pairs. Nike should be ashamed of themselves.

After examining my HTM pairs in hand, I feel that the details on the soles, the swoosh texture, and the knit pattern/mixture are what should have been applied to GR pairs. Nike should be ashamed of themselves.

I agree. The worst quality out of the X are the IDs which are also the most expensive (non-htm).

I still like the shoes but for the price, the quality should be way more consistent. Same argument as the 9s really.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom