Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I feel y'all .. I mean, I'd definetely understand if the shoe wasn't a decent cw - then by all means, there's no need for em if kb didn't rock em

But these are fresh, so it's a must for me [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Well, the xmas x is too dark to match with his xmas jersey. That kobe's style. Up to him to wear whatever anyways. Enjoy the game nters.

Kobe the only superstar that didn't wear his Christmas kicks
grin.gif
 even Steph wore that silly looking "Northern Lights" Curry 2s
laugh.gif

Lebron used to be the guy allergic to retail colorways, now its Kobe. :lol:

He hasnt wore any retail colorways this season. :smh:

Last edited:
Well, the xmas x is too dark to match with his xmas jersey. That kobe's style. Up to him to wear whatever anyways. Enjoy the game nters.
hmmm i was thinking the same when the shoe first released, didn't know how he would wear a dark themed shoe with a white jersey.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whole damn squad had the 5 rings on in some practice footage I saw yesterday on the news. Thought for sure we'd see them on court tonight. Welp.

stuff that kobe wears is always cooler than if they just released them. to many of us, he's our favorite player, so he adds fire to joint. I was surprised he didnt rock em

Back
Top Bottom