Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Can't believe that Nike got lazy and did not even come up with a matching shirt with this release. I know they have a sweater, but I wanted the tradition to continue from the 5s. LOL oh well :tongue:

honestly these are much better on hand than pics as the mc toebox looks better in person.. Bright Crimson and gold speckles look great too..
nthat.gif
Really hope so.... I just caved and copped 
happy.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

This release was just like the Beethoven at my FL.  6 people waiting at open.  I got a 9.5.  Once I got home, I decided these were 'double-up' worthy, and went back to get a second pair...but all the regular sizes were oos by 11.  Was able to get another pair online (FL).  Hope everyone that wanted these got em.  If you're on the fence and can still get em at retail...they are A LOT better in person than in pics.  IMO...best non-HTM-Elite Low release since the Beethoven.

Last edited:
Been following the thread since the beginning but honestly up to this point nothing had been cop worthy. I walked into my HOH and everyone who wanted them must've all pulled up at the same time lol, I was trying my pair on and dudes were asking my rep ayyyy what sizes are left lol. I witnessed at least 7 pairs being sold. Easy decision with military discount. These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Been following the thread since the beginning but honestly up to this point nothing had been cop worthy. I walked into my HOH and everyone who wanted them must've all pulled up at the same time lol, I was trying my pair on and dudes were asking my rep ayyyy what sizes are left lol. I witnessed at least 7 pairs being sold. Easy decision with military discount. These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
You were able to use your military discount on release day?

idk. 5 rings look ugly af imo. just something about them doesnt flow right. maybe if the red was a rich purple. Like the purple they used one the ZK1

Last edited:
Slept in this morning and was so tired I missed the 7am SNRKS drop. Called a few malls around town it they were sold out in my size. Nike Santa Monica comes through again! THey had a full size run. By the time I got down there they sold a few cause when they brought out my size 13 the dude said it was the last pair in my size. Glad that I didnt hesitate and got out there. Really nice in hand.

Anyone else tempted to paint the border of the swoosh crimson to match the inside of the shoe? I think it would really make the shoe pop even more. Lots of Kobes PE's had the swoosh colored and just made them look even better IMO.

Someone photoshop that for me please!!

I seriously doubt these "sold out" NDC is notorious for doing this only to put up the same shoe in almost a FSR a week or 2 later. They looked better in person, may end up copping at a significant discount. Much rather have the red-black XIs though.

Damn these sold out fast. Thought it would take a few days (online) Glad I was able to grab a pair for 180$

Back
Top Bottom