Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

No more ebates 10% at Nike. Thank god, I went OD'd. 
Active Junky is still at 10%. Go buy some more 
smile.gif

The Christmas pair SHOULD reappear... smells like another fake NDC sellout.
This. It's just Nike throwing a fit because their shoes aren't actually selling out. They pull sizes, say their sold out, or outright remove them from the site to get people jazzed up...then *poof* they magically appear in a FSR.

But if any of the shoes were to actually sell out, it would be the Kobes first.

Anyone see the what the Kobe X on NDC anymore? Can't find it..
Same as the Xmas. They want people to think they're sold out, gone...so when they pop back up they'll think "OMG, NEED 'EM NOW BEFORE THEY SELL OUT AGAIN!"

You know what I really miss? I miss that OTHER release calendar that NDC used to have. It didn't have pictures, it was just a list with models, codes, and dates but they had EVERY release on there.

Did anyone filter the releases today and see how much **** actually dropped? The Kyries, some nice huaraches, ostrich AF1s, MC flyknit roshe, footscape magista flyknit, AT3s, AM 90s, and that bizarre Kobe 6 jacquard/glove thing. I think the only thing NIke tweeted about was the Kyrie and Lebrons. Only thing on the calendar was kids Flyease.

How are we supposed to know when some low-key heat drops
mean.gif

This. It's just Nike throwing a fit because their shoes aren't actually selling out. They pull sizes, say their sold out, or outright remove them from the site to get people jazzed up...then *poof* they magically appear in a FSR.

But if any of the shoes were to actually sell out, it would be the Kobes first.

With the Kobe 11s here, I don't see them restocking the Grinch. Once the 11s come to iD it's a wrap

I'm waiting for Nike to bring back the christmas pair. :frown:
Me Too!!!......was trying to wait it out to hopefully be able to use a discount or get them for under retail but I'm thinking i might just go ahead and get em whenever i can get my 9.5.....hopefully NDC puts them back up a least i can use a cash back site

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the correct place but has anyone purchased shoes from kicks_for_sale99 on instagram? Has some Kobe X's for good prices but wasn't sure if legit or not. 

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the correct place but has anyone purchased shoes from kicks_for_sale99 on instagram? Has some Kobe X's for good prices but wasn't sure if legit or not. 
I've been wondering that, myself.  I believe that person advertises themselves as a FL employee living in Montana, right?

I've been wondering that, myself.  I believe that person advertises themselves as a FL employee living in Montana, right?
Yeah that's the one..pre-paid gift card is the only payment method as well. 

Last edited:
I would stay away from this. Sounds a bit shady. I would rather pay a bit more to be on the safe site.

Last edited:
I guess I'm the opposite cause that ridiculous long floppy tongue is the reason I didn't buy a 10 although the ASG 10s is the best cw besides the fk models

You know what I really miss? I miss that OTHER release calendar that NDC used to have. It didn't have pictures, it was just a list with models, codes, and dates but they had EVERY release on there.

Did anyone filter the releases today and see how much **** actually dropped? The Kyries, some nice huaraches, ostrich AF1s, MC flyknit roshe, footscape magista flyknit, AT3s, AM 90s, and that bizarre Kobe 6 jacquard/glove thing. I think the only thing NIke tweeted about was the Kyrie and Lebrons. Only thing on the calendar was kids Flyease.

How are we supposed to know when some low-key heat drops
mean.gif
yup i remember that, they had the RD of releases from like 2-3 month ahead, they removed it when i asked them for some reason

Back
Top Bottom