Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Sorry to see that... I don't know what's worse, getting a cancelation email or Nike not even having my size from the beginning...

They probably just want you to be ready to "Lewi-up" on some XIs.
happy.gif
I'm going to go with "better to have never loved at all" on that one
laugh.gif
So many kicks that never released in 14/15 that I would still be scouring the earth for.

But they had the Xmas in 14
nerd.gif

I'm going to go with "better to have never loved at all" on that one :lol: So many kicks that never released in 14/15 that I would still be scouring the earth for.

But they had the Xmas in 14 :nerd:

My fault... I was thinking about the Grinch 2.0, not the 5 Golden Rings or whatever they're called. You're right tho about the 14, but I passed on them to use that cash on the XIs. I'm trying to cut back this year.

Last edited:
Those bouncewear prices are almost too good to be true - 182 Euro for the WTK inclusive of shipping.  That's about $90 less than US retail w local tax.

Just got to worry about possible customs. Its a hit or miss. Generally the rule is anything under 200 and you are good, but thats not always the case

FTL has 20% code: LKS15N8E

edit: says code is not active yet so wait if you want that extra 5% than FTA

Last edited:
Saw the Mambacurials in person...Man, those are nice. Would have been nicer, if I didn't hesitate buying a pair off NDC for that clearance price.

NDC canceled my sz 12 xmas pair 
mean.gif

local FTL/HOH are fsr bro
eyes.gif

NDC canceled my sz 12 xmas pair 
mean.gif
Sorry to hear that, bro. I took a trip to the mall and it seems the common shoe stores still have plenty of sizes in stock. Maybe check out your local shops?
Let me elaborate...

I got a pair, but my LewiUP pair got cancelled. Don't feel too sorry for me 
laugh.gif

Still need to get my hands on the xmas pair!......i waited on them thinking they would sit and missed out....
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom