Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just got back from the House of Hoops.  Was able to find the American and Commander's, unfortunately they didn't have the Coda's or Rose Gold which would of been the ultimate pick up.  Decided to grab the Americans, they were on sale for $119.99, after 43$ gift card and 20$ VIP rewards, my total came out to $65 out the door.  Great pickup and nice addition to the collection.  :nthat:

View media item 1987684

Nice pickup. I actually went looking for the Americans, but my HOH was out, but had plenty CODAS (already have a pair). I saw that all the regular lows were $99, elite lows were 109, and elite high were 119. However, the only pair I wanted was the EYBL lows, but those were still regular price. Lame.

Also in case anyone cares, all of the Kobe Icons were on sale for 119 (the red, the silver, and the gold).

Last edited:
Nice pickup. I actually went looking for the Americans, but my HOH was out, but had plenty CODAS (already have a pair). I saw that all the regular lows were $99, elite lows were 109, and elite high were 119. However, the only pair I wanted was the EYBL lows, but those were still regular price. Lame.
Did you have them scan the shoes to see if the Peach Jams were discounted?  I ask because someone I ball with has had them for at least three months and he got them for $99 from Foot Locker.

Have TBs started to pop up in outlets yet? I talked to a rep to search for the availability of the shoes, but they couldn't find it. If anyone see this Kobe X TB Black/Metallic Silver at their local outlet could you please kindly post it here? I would appreciate it!

View media item 1988492

Did you have them scan the shoes to see if the Peach Jams were discounted?  I ask because someone I ball with has had them for at least three months and he got them for $99 from Foot Locker.

Not only did I have them scan them, I asked for a pair in my size and proceeded to check out. Rang up as 180, I said "can't be i thought they were all on sale" clerk says "No this is the only pair that wasnt" I said "keep em then" (didnt like her attitude).

They actually were on sale in January I think, I slept hard, day I went to get a pair sale was over. Meh, I'll get over it, just un-ds'd my Team Elites for hooping.

1. was the upper always black?
2. could you recommend how to dye the upper?
3. how did you dye the upper portion of the midsole and keep the sole clear?
Paint + Fabric Medium GAC will allow you to paint the FK upper while keeping it flexible 

Not only did I have them scan them, I asked for a pair in my size and proceeded to check out. Rang up as 180, I said "can't be i thought they were all on sale" clerk says "No this is the only pair that wasnt" I said "keep em then" (didnt like her attitude).

They actually were on sale in January I think, I slept hard, day I went to get a pair sale was over. Meh, I'll get over it, just un-ds'd my Team Elites for hooping.
Damn, that sucks.  I had no idea that shoes could go back to regular price.  I thought they were discounted until sold out.  I hear ya on the attitude.  It stopped me from buying a few pairs, one day, when the woman wasn't happy with my choice of shoes and wanted to argue about it.  She was positive I'd like the CP3s but those were crushing my toe box. 
sick.gif

Damn, that sucks.  I had no idea that shoes could go back to regular price.  I thought they were discounted until sold out.  I hear ya on the attitude.  It stopped me from buying a few pairs, one day, when the woman wasn't happy with my choice of shoes and wanted to argue about it.  She was positive I'd like the CP3s but those were crushing my toe box. :x

A couple of days ago I called a Footlocker store looking for a pair of Kobes to order, a woman answered, who was being really difficult with me, checked the system for the shoe in my size and said they weren't available to order. I thought bs and called another store and lo and behold they were available.

Last edited:
I won the LA The Grove raffle for the FTB X then later seeing other pictures realized the nice hangtag wasn't included.

Last edited:
Yep. I flew to my HOH when I saw the WTK's went to $119. Placed ship from store and Im still waiting but they should be to me tommorow. I got lucky it seems. Stores claim they sold out but the warehouse had my size I guess.

Yep. I flew to my HOH when I saw the WTK's went to $119. Placed ship from store and Im still waiting but they should be to me tommorow. I got lucky it seems. Stores claim they sold out but the warehouse had my size I guess.

Yep, me too. I was able to get the WTK X for 99.99 with a 20 dollars off VIP coupon. 119.99 is a great deal.

what do you guys think is a good price for the FTB X sz 10. Seems like prices have dropped in the past few days.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the product number/sku for the Christmas Kobe 10s? Trying to stock locate them at a footlocker. Would be greatly appreciated

Is anyone still seeing the Christmas X's still around anywhere? Outlets? Discounts at Footlockers? 

... Or does anyone want to oop me a size 9/9.5? 
happy.gif

Does anyone have the product number/sku for the Christmas Kobe 10s? Trying to stock locate them at a footlocker. Would be greatly appreciated
I've been looking, threw my original box away or I'd give SKU off that.

Is anyone still seeing the Christmas X's still around anywhere? Outlets? Discounts at Footlockers? 

... Or does anyone want to oop me a size 9/9.5? 
happy.gif
Check the outlet thread here -  http://niketalk.com/t/646805/offici...-store-update-thread-do-not-make-requests/270

The Kobe X Xmas from Outlets seemed to have dried up by now.  You can go back and there might be some in March you can still check.  You can also check the Physical 9 Digit sku/color combination code with a Nike Chat Rep to see if they can locate some in stock for you.

^those sharkteeth are so nice. I think the HTM*KOBE series is one of the best, if not the absolute best collaboration of all time. There always so clean and tasteful, awesome CWS and detailing.

Back
Top Bottom