Kobe's wife at the Espy's Vol. whoa those are huge

My man got that wayne brady hairline

17dbw9.jpg

I always preferred this Vanessa. Not sure if it was the two kids or natural aging, but she's not as attractive as she was four or five years ago.
vanessa-bryant.jpg

Don't get me wrong though, I still smash.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

1247750173fp3275239rijespys.jpg

karlmalone.jpg
laugh.gif
ya'll remember about the Karl-Vanessa incident, right?

"Vanessa told me that she just was very uncomfortable at halftime and that Karl was acting and saying weird things." said Pelinka. "When the game ended, Vanessa walked Malone's son back to Karl. She told me that she asked Malone why he was wearing that [cowboy] hat. His response was, 'I'm hunting for young Mexican girls.' At which point Vanessa just walked away."

roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

1247750173fp3275239rijespys.jpg

karlmalone.jpg
laugh.gif
ya'll remember about the Karl-Vanessa incident, right?

"Vanessa told me that she just was very uncomfortable at halftime and that Karl was acting and saying weird things." said Pelinka. "When the game ended, Vanessa walked Malone's son back to Karl. She told me that she asked Malone why he was wearing that [cowboy] hat. His response was, 'I'm hunting for young Mexican girls.' At which point Vanessa just walked away."

roll.gif
smh.gif

xin_1902021409564532286212.jpg

Well All I Do Know Is That She Got A Mexican Cousin Getting Them Chickens Across The border And Kobe Is His Write Off

she does look pregnant. if she is, that baby was made on the night of the championship.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

roll.gif
smh.gif

never heard of that one.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

and
laugh.gif
at the j. rose pic.

She doesnt look too good in those pics. Like someone mentioned, she's either preg or has been eating a lot cause shes big! They look fine though and I hopethey are doing well after all that trouble a few years ago.

She is fine as hell.
indifferent.gif
at catz calling her ugly and ok. same catzwho believe that megan fox is the hottest thing on earth. she is not

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

kobes my favorite player of all time but i think his wife is ugly, especially in those pics

For real.. She doesn't even look good at all in those pics.

Back
Top Bottom