nerd.gif

Appreciated tho
pimp.gif
Water? Na that p smell like a cotton candy bubblegum blend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by Ortega03

eek.gif
Do I see a gut on her or is that just me?

Interesting.
She may be prego or just gained weight...if you look in the first pic she has a roll...either way, that may be the reason why her tata'sexpanded

[big pun] That's my wife, I paid for them *******......Get your own, your own, ya heard? [/big pun]

Either she's pregnant or she's been doing a lot of eating since the Lakers won the championship...

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Either she's pregnant or she's been doing a lot of eating since the Lakers won the championship...

Yeah....those look like pregnant knockers.

j0rDan23dunker wrote:

are they just too smashed in?

or am I seeing arreola?
roll.gif

stooooooooooooooooooop. if you're seein arreola, that means those joints would be cross-eyed.

seriously tho, such an unflattering dress. fat hangin out the side slits and a top that doesnt fit. come on kobe, buy her somethin that fits.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

she looks dumb trashy in that dress. If I were Kobe, I woulda had to veto that dress. Its not at all flattering. I mean yeah, show off the twins, but in a classier dress please.

QFT

powdbyrice - word....that dress is horrible. The fit is way off.....Not that it matters, but honestly I would never leave my house with my wife looking like ahoodrat going to prom

Back
Top Bottom