'Kony' Honcho Jason Russell Arrested for ****** in Public

roll.gif

Those hand gestures he was making in the street were extra zesty...

Wow.

I heard about this but this was the first time I saw this vid.

Son was naked walking like he was zest. This is who these tools let convince them to invade the Motherland.

I personally think it might be a publicity stunt. Whoever funded that prolly told him to wig out so he could get more press. People are clowning him, but In more serious news, now you have the public distracted by this laughing stock and now you can push that bill to invade or "occupy" Africa.

This didn't happen by accident. Nothing to do with oil does. And that's the main reason he made the video. To convince the publi to "help" Ugandan children while oils being siphoned out of the country.

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

I think it's funny that all those people that donated money to the Stop Kony promotion, paid for a reckless sexual deviant's bail and possible lawyer fees.

and thats' just what we know. 

lol thought this was pretty funny. havent seen a kony2012 or #stopkony post on twitter/facebook in a while.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ this thread
KONY is such a fraud to me (theres also research proving)

sick.gif
 @ people buying merchandise to "help" these kids... ARE YOU SRS!?!?!

Buying +$# does not return these kids to there families.. smh @ you Elkin.. I mean Steezy
grin.gif

P.s.  He was lookin quite flamboyant 
laugh.gif
 No mention of his wife in the KONY2012 video either.. just his randomn son

..hmmmm suspect
nerd.gif

Jason Russell is hands down, the biggest troll of 2012 thus far.

I never bought into that Kony 2012 hype and I'm glad I didn't. It was one thing after another with this supposed "movement".

Hope some of you enjoy Kony 2012 Cover The Night.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom