Kreayshawn Thread

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but you sittin here on NT with us so what are you saying?

laugh.gif

relax,relate, release

yeah but im not a lifer 20000 post guy, you gonna have a lil internet celebration with your only friends when you hit that 20,000 mark??
nerd.gif
 *++%$+ loser yes you are a *++%$+ no life nerd

your all the same, not one person even attempted to counter anything i said just all hater remarks, but i should expect it, its all you ever see on here bunch of dudes that think there the %**%...

your all the same, not one person even attempted to counter anything i said just all hater remarks, but i should expect it, its all you ever see on here bunch of dudes that think there the %**%...

Originally Posted by daiernchef

All you've been doing is defending why you think it's okay for you personally to use the word. Nobodys dumb here. You don't really care about V-Nasty. Just admit you like to use the n-word and don't like that fact that it is still a big deal out in the real world as much as hate to admit it. Maybe not in the bubble where your buddies have to protect that %!% from a whooping when you use it around the wrong people but I can almost guarantee you ain't using the N-word all willy nilly around random blacks without your peeps protection.

People don't care where you came from and who gave you a pass. They care about the words coming out of your mouth and how they affected by them.

You're a classic gump. Take your gump badge and sit in the corner.

All you've been doing is defending why you think it's okay for you personally to use the word. Nobodys dumb here. You don't really care about V-Nasty. Just admit you like to use the n-word and don't like that fact that it is still a big deal out in the real world as much as hate to admit it. Maybe not in the bubble where your buddies have to protect that %!% from a whooping when you use it around the wrong people but I can almost guarantee you ain't using the N-word all willy nilly around random blacks without your peeps protection.

People don't care where you came from and who gave you a pass. They care about the words coming out of your mouth and how they affected by them.

She has potential.

All she needs is a Nicki feature (or vice versa) and it's a wrap.

Spoiler [+]
Oh and breath control, better lyrics, and to knock off the act.

She has potential.

All she needs is a Nicki feature (or vice versa) and it's a wrap.

Spoiler [+]
Oh and breath control, better lyrics, and to knock off the act.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

I wish that was posted on page 1 so this thread would've died already.

"She has potential.

All she needs is a Nicki feature (or vice versa) and it's a wrap."

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......let's hope somebody like Nicki doesn't break her into the mainstream. Kreayshawn can continue to be a youtube celeb other than that.

I wish that was posted on page 1 so this thread would've died already.

"She has potential.

All she needs is a Nicki feature (or vice versa) and it's a wrap."

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......let's hope somebody like Nicki doesn't break her into the mainstream. Kreayshawn can continue to be a youtube celeb other than that.

Edit: Shut it down, She needs to just do her. This doesn't mean that she is right for she says. This means hip hop got what was coming eventually.

Edit: Shut it down, She needs to just do her. This doesn't mean that she is right for she says. This means hip hop got what was coming eventually.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^
/Thread
My dude went IINNNNNN 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

100% real stuff he was saying.
Boy did he. Homie pretty much said the same thing I said about her claimin she gets a "pass" b/c of her life.   

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^
/Thread
My dude went IINNNNNN 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

100% real stuff he was saying.
Boy did he. Homie pretty much said the same thing I said about her claimin she gets a "pass" b/c of her life.   

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DAIERNCHEF... agree homie.
Originally Posted by hella handsome

That doesn't mean a damn thing. Oakland ain't the world, and I put bread she ain't about that life. If she had to put a %+$%% life down forreal she ain't about it. So why is she acting like it?

Shes out there. She be on the block.

I see her more then I do Kreyshawn.

So because she's on the block its okay? Y'all Bay Area cats are lames for real.

homie above said she aint about that life....

Im telling you, she is.

keep it moving lame homie.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DAIERNCHEF... agree homie.
Originally Posted by hella handsome

That doesn't mean a damn thing. Oakland ain't the world, and I put bread she ain't about that life. If she had to put a %+$%% life down forreal she ain't about it. So why is she acting like it?

Shes out there. She be on the block.

I see her more then I do Kreyshawn.

So because she's on the block its okay? Y'all Bay Area cats are lames for real.

homie above said she aint about that life....

Im telling you, she is.

keep it moving lame homie.

naw homie read my original posts and dont just yap, i didnt even say i used the word at first you stupid !#!%, but like i said you guys dont read or answer anything in a real way just try and crack jokes and +@!+, lame @$@ internet thugs... and like i said big man, i got NO PROBLEM sayin it to you or anyone else im a MAN i aint no lil $%*+%+ kid, I know everybody around here and i mean everybody, my crew is about to open up for 36 Mafia, my N-words got my back
laugh.gif
 it doesnt matter what any of you say none of you know me, so crack your internet jokes and do you and @%%$* about something that NOONE is doing anything about.. OHHH LOOK a video about her using the N-WORD Damn you guys are really showing her not to talk that way...

naw homie read my original posts and dont just yap, i didnt even say i used the word at first you stupid !#!%, but like i said you guys dont read or answer anything in a real way just try and crack jokes and +@!+, lame @$@ internet thugs... and like i said big man, i got NO PROBLEM sayin it to you or anyone else im a MAN i aint no lil $%*+%+ kid, I know everybody around here and i mean everybody, my crew is about to open up for 36 Mafia, my N-words got my back
laugh.gif
 it doesnt matter what any of you say none of you know me, so crack your internet jokes and do you and @%%$* about something that NOONE is doing anything about.. OHHH LOOK a video about her using the N-WORD Damn you guys are really showing her not to talk that way...

Back
Top Bottom