Kreayshawn Thread

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

your all the same, not one person even attempted to counter anything i said just all hater remarks, but i should expect it, its all you ever see on here bunch of dudes that think there the %**%...
All you've been doing is defending why you think it's okay for you personally to use the word. Nobodys dumb here. You don't really care about V-Nasty. Just admit you like to use the n-word and don't like that fact that it is still a big deal out in the real world as much as hate to admit it. Maybe not in the bubble where your buddies have to protect that %!% from a whooping when you use it around the wrong people but I can almost guarantee you ain't using the N-word all willy nilly around random blacks without your peeps protection.

People don't care where you came from and who gave you a pass. They care about the words coming out of your mouth and how they affected by them.

You're a classic gump. Take your gump badge and sit in the corner.

naw homie read my original posts and dont just yap, i didnt even say i used the word at first you stupid !#!%, but like i said you guys dont read or answer anything in a real way just try and crack jokes and +@!+, lame @$@ internet thugs... and like i said big man, i got NO PROBLEM sayin it to you or anyone else im a MAN i aint no lil $%*+%+ kid, I know everybody around here and i mean everybody, my crew is about to open up for 36 Mafia, my N-words got my back
laugh.gif
 it doesnt matter what any of you say none of you know me, so crack your internet jokes and do you and @%%$* about something that NOONE is doing anything about.. OHHH LOOK a video about her using the N-WORD Damn you guys are really showing her not to talk that way...

Capricorn's a girl btw

your all the same, not one person even attempted to counter anything i said just all hater remarks, but i should expect it, its all you ever see on here bunch of dudes that think there the %**%...
All you've been doing is defending why you think it's okay for you personally to use the word. Nobodys dumb here. You don't really care about V-Nasty. Just admit you like to use the n-word and don't like that fact that it is still a big deal out in the real world as much as hate to admit it. Maybe not in the bubble where your buddies have to protect that %!% from a whooping when you use it around the wrong people but I can almost guarantee you ain't using the N-word all willy nilly around random blacks without your peeps protection.

People don't care where you came from and who gave you a pass. They care about the words coming out of your mouth and how they affected by them.

naw homie read my original posts and dont just yap, i didnt even say i used the word at first you stupid !#!%, but like i said you guys dont read or answer anything in a real way just try and crack jokes and +@!+, lame @$@ internet thugs... and like i said big man, i got NO PROBLEM sayin it to you or anyone else im a MAN i aint no lil $%*+%+ kid, I know everybody around here and i mean everybody, my crew is about to open up for 36 Mafia, my N-words got my back
laugh.gif
 it doesnt matter what any of you say none of you know me, so crack your internet jokes and do you and @%%$* about something that NOONE is doing anything about.. OHHH LOOK a video about her using the N-WORD Damn you guys are really showing her not to talk that way...

Capricorn's a girl btw

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

Capricorn's a girl btw

Exactly my point, thanks...

laugh.gif

Capricorn's a girl btw

laugh.gif

Capricorn's a girl btw
Why don't you pull your skirt down? I checked my skirt when I logged in +$!#%.

laugh.gif

Capricorn's a girl btw
Why don't you pull your skirt down? I checked my skirt when I logged in +$!#%.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Edit: Shut it down, She needs to just do her. This doesn't mean that she is right for she says. This means hip hop got what was coming eventually.
This right here even put some of my thoughts into perspective. Which isn't a bad thing. He was right on all accounts for our generation.
Not EVERYONE in our generation, because you know there is that small percentage who don't believe in the use of the word @#$!@ and don't like everything that hip hop has done in a negative light.

But he was right, and he said many of the things I already felt. I hate her gimmicky persona. My whole point was its bigger to me than just hte use of the word @#$!@. I know people who are not black that use the word, does that mean I like it? No, I don't. And she's running around with this fake !*+ facade, trying to put up this hood front. When she doesn't have to. Take that, plus her saying the word @#$!@, and it offends me. Straight like that.

She's over compensating for something. And its pretty obvious what it is... She wants to be something that she's not. She see's a stereo type she wants to fit into because of where she lives, so she's trying so damn hard to impress her peers that it just looks sad. And the ##%@ isn't going to be cool with everyone. Do you think EVERYONE is going to be down with that ##%@?

O'l boy who's captain of the v-nasty fan club looks more and more like a fool with every response he posts.

Edit: Shut it down, She needs to just do her. This doesn't mean that she is right for she says. This means hip hop got what was coming eventually.
This right here even put some of my thoughts into perspective. Which isn't a bad thing. He was right on all accounts for our generation.
Not EVERYONE in our generation, because you know there is that small percentage who don't believe in the use of the word @#$!@ and don't like everything that hip hop has done in a negative light.

But he was right, and he said many of the things I already felt. I hate her gimmicky persona. My whole point was its bigger to me than just hte use of the word @#$!@. I know people who are not black that use the word, does that mean I like it? No, I don't. And she's running around with this fake !*+ facade, trying to put up this hood front. When she doesn't have to. Take that, plus her saying the word @#$!@, and it offends me. Straight like that.

She's over compensating for something. And its pretty obvious what it is... She wants to be something that she's not. She see's a stereo type she wants to fit into because of where she lives, so she's trying so damn hard to impress her peers that it just looks sad. And the ##%@ isn't going to be cool with everyone. Do you think EVERYONE is going to be down with that ##%@?

O'l boy who's captain of the v-nasty fan club looks more and more like a fool with every response he posts.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

why do i look like a fool? i also agree with what your saying but not everyone in here is saying what your saying, and my WHOLE point was that everyone is over-reacting, thats it, besides the game saying he would "put the K to her face" noone else has mentioned it and is game REALLY gonna put the K to her face? be real... and EVERYBODY knows by now so it seems to me like kids were just overreacting, but whatever im done...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

why do i look like a fool? i also agree with what your saying but not everyone in here is saying what your saying, and my WHOLE point was that everyone is over-reacting, thats it, besides the game saying he would "put the K to her face" noone else has mentioned it and is game REALLY gonna put the K to her face? be real... and EVERYBODY knows by now so it seems to me like kids were just overreacting, but whatever im done...

Back
Top Bottom