Kreayshawn Thread

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

how much you pay for that???

Nada homie, we in good with the spot there performin at, we bring crowds, we got fan's...

So did Hitler
laugh.gif

Nada homie, we in good with the spot there performin at, we bring crowds, we got fan's...

So did Hitler

Yup Ha Ha so funny have fun with your amatuer niketalk comedian career, ill be thinkin about how much this made me laugh when im smokin out with Juicy J and your here on niketalk, crackin such hilarious jokes...
roll.gif
 Man i wish i could be as cool as you guys so funny, so much rank, so many posts... Man you guys run Niketalk, what an accomplishment, make sure its on your gravestone homie...

So did Hitler

Yup Ha Ha so funny have fun with your amatuer niketalk comedian career, ill be thinkin about how much this made me laugh when im smokin out with Juicy J and your here on niketalk, crackin such hilarious jokes...
roll.gif
 Man i wish i could be as cool as you guys so funny, so much rank, so many posts... Man you guys run Niketalk, what an accomplishment, make sure its on your gravestone homie...

So did Hitler

roll.gif
Yet you've posted in this thread about 20 times and keep coming back spoutin' the same dumb ++@%.  Why are you still here if Niketalk and its members are so damn lame?

How corny can one dude be though?
laugh.gif

So did Hitler

roll.gif
Yet you've posted in this thread about 20 times and keep coming back spoutin' the same dumb ++@%.  Why are you still here if Niketalk and its members are so damn lame?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

So did Hitler

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Dude thinks he's doin it because he might meet crunchy black. What a lame

So did Hitler

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Edit: Shut it down, She needs to just do her. This doesn't mean that she is right for she says. This means hip hop got what was coming eventually.

Basically.
Shame, because I'm black and use the word sometimes, even though I try not to. 
tired.gif

Btw, who's black and doesn't use it?

Edit: Shut it down, She needs to just do her. This doesn't mean that she is right for she says. This means hip hop got what was coming eventually.

Basically.
Shame, because I'm black and use the word sometimes, even though I try not to. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Basically.
Shame, because I'm black and use the word sometimes, even though I try not to.�
tired.gif

I stopped in 07

Basically.
tired.gif

I stopped in 07

Basically.

tired.gif

*raises hand*

It's really not that hard to not use it either.

Basically.

tired.gif

*raises hand*

It's really not that hard to not use it either.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah Crunchy Black hasn't been with them in years homie, do your homework before you yap lame i guess sittin at home behind your computer screen is DOIN IT...

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah Crunchy Black hasn't been with them in years homie, do your homework before you yap lame i guess sittin at home behind your computer screen is DOIN IT...

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Post up your group's music, bro. 

Man theres a couple threads up on here started by me with a bunch of our vids but you know aint noone on here give it a chance because my post count was to low, you know how niketalk is about there post counts...

Back
Top Bottom