Kreayshawn Thread

he dropped a song when 50 dissed him. son, nobody is scared of 50, i promise you. this is coming from somebody from jamaica, queens.

ross has dissed trick daddy (iirc), 50, jeezy, etc. anybody that has come at him he has had a response whether or not ppl have selective memory.

he dropped a song when 50 dissed him. son, nobody is scared of 50, i promise you. this is coming from somebody from jamaica, queens.

ross has dissed trick daddy (iirc), 50, jeezy, etc. anybody that has come at him he has had a response whether or not ppl have selective memory.

jeezy diss:

%*$%*! need to put down the kitty's and choppas tape and pick up some real music.
eyes.gif

jeezy diss:

%*$%*! need to put down the kitty's and choppas tape and pick up some real music.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Slim

as an adult, you're accountable for what you say, especially when it's recorded and spread across the internet.

she dissed ross on wax, copped a plea to mtv, then proceeded to go on ustream with her bird-in-crime v nasty and pop some more %+$*. and when ross's people say something to her, she plays the victim and claims nobody likes her.

laugh.gif

This. If the skeez would have shut her filthy mouth in the first place she wouldn't have got confronted about it.   

Originally Posted by Slim

as an adult, you're accountable for what you say, especially when it's recorded and spread across the internet.

she dissed ross on wax, copped a plea to mtv, then proceeded to go on ustream with her bird-in-crime v nasty and pop some more %+$*. and when ross's people say something to her, she plays the victim and claims nobody likes her.

laugh.gif

This. If the skeez would have shut her filthy mouth in the first place she wouldn't have got confronted about it.   

Dude's really think Kreayshawn isn't to blame for this?

lol at pulling the "gang violence" term out. Yeah I guess that's how they get down in East Oakland u feel me?

who gives a *!@$ about the bay......you got this meth smoking %$@# reppin yo area......e40 rolling in his grave b

who gives a *!@$ about the bay......you got this meth smoking %$@# reppin yo area......e40 rolling in his grave b

lol at pulling the "gang violence" term out. Yeah I guess that's how they get down in East Oakland u feel me?

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

e40 ain't dead....he sucks tho. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

e40 ain't dead....he sucks tho. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

boy if Ross touched that girl, them mmg dudes might as well stay outta the Bay. 

That would depressing if Bay Area artists defended her that much. Would be a reflection on the kind of music and culture the Bay would like to uphold.

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

boy if Ross touched that girl, them mmg dudes might as well stay outta the Bay. 

That would depressing if Bay Area artists defended her that much. Would be a reflection on the kind of music and culture the Bay would like to uphold.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Absolutely she started it. But this is kreayshawn we're talking about. She runs with V nasty. Anything more than a subliminal is paying her too much attention

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Absolutely she started it. But this is kreayshawn we're talking about. She runs with V nasty. Anything more than a subliminal is paying her too much attention

laugh.gif
at Ross...like who cares what she has to say...this looks real bad on Ross part

He not even suppose to pay her any attention

Back
Top Bottom