Kreayshawn Thread

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

"*@$## A BLOG, DOG, CUS ONE DAY WE GON MEET. N IMA SPAZZ ON YO *$* LIKE IM ON E"
-UGGH!

line of the year.
yeah, its str8, but it just points back to his insecurity 
laugh.gif

"*@$## A BLOG, DOG, CUS ONE DAY WE GON MEET. N IMA SPAZZ ON YO *$* LIKE IM ON E"
-UGGH!

line of the year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't get too comfortable with that keyboard finger strength

-UGGH!

line of the year.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't get too comfortable with that keyboard finger strength

Originally Posted by BgL2687

so when a frail little girl talks %$%* bout ross he wants to do something, but when jeezy was goin after the bawse he did nothing..lame duck..typical bully mentality picking battles he knows he would win.

He told Jeezy to stop acting hard on South Beach, you're bumping into tourists.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

so when a frail little girl talks %$%* bout ross he wants to do something, but when jeezy was goin after the bawse he did nothing..lame duck..typical bully mentality picking battles he knows he would win.

He told Jeezy to stop acting hard on South Beach, you're bumping into tourists.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

-UGGH!

line of the year.
laugh.gif

Annnnnnnnnnnnd if he didn't say anything or approach her he would be called "Fake" and "Rick Fraud"...Some dudes just don't win regardless of what they do
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

Haha at her saying the game fake, when she is the reason any of this happened
shut up if you can't back it up

she tried saying that wild stuff thinking he was going to ignore it

and I'm I tripping or is pre-teen 12 years old? So she was filled with tats at 12 and had nipples pierced at 12... lies

lol at her saying those pics are 9 years old cause she 21 now, and didn't have any of these tats on when I was 17 episode

This. I could've sworn she just got that bow tat, and theres no she should still keep unless she was waiting for the right time. I find this hilarous tho that yall defend Ross but 50 dissed Ross' own mother and this is his main beef.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

-UGGH!

line of the year.
laugh.gif
Annnnnnnnnnnnd if he didn't say anything or approach her he would be called "Fake" and "Rick Fraud"...Some dudes just don't win regardless of what they do
eyes.gif
I'm talking about the DJ Vlad situation.
he was sued because he was ashamed of his past leaking.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

-UGGH!

line of the year.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
I'm talking about the DJ Vlad situation.
he was sued because he was ashamed of his past leaking.

Originally Posted by flossb15

Haha at her saying the game fake, when she is the reason any of this happened
shut up if you can't back it up

she tried saying that wild stuff thinking he was going to ignore it

and I'm I tripping or is pre-teen 12 years old? So she was filled with tats at 12 and had nipples pierced at 12... lies

lol at her saying those pics are 9 years old cause she 21 now, and didn't have any of these tats on when I was 17 episode

This. I could've sworn she just got that bow tat, and theres no she should still keep unless she was waiting for the right time. I find this hilarous tho that yall defend Ross but 50 dissed Ross' own mother and this is his main beef.

Back
Top Bottom