Krptonate Foamlite PE Release Info

king foam relax with the hype bro...lol..we dont need people going out there now to start the line. lol.. any ways ive asked the question before and no 1 hasresponded. when do you think the campout is going to start anyways for these

dont even wanna see no line.. just wanna cop and that it...

you know what kinda errks me... is that most of the people that are buying these foam lites are gonna buy them just 2 resell..

i wear all my foam lites.... prety sure if 48 pairs are brought out.. 42 of them are gonna be on ebay..
mad.gif

most of the people buyin these prolly dont even like foam lites..

yeah i feel you knicks fresh. as long as we know we want them to rock. reseller can kick rocks..imma try and get nate to actually sign my pair. my wifey'sbrother knows him on a personal level.

So these are coming out to urban retailers too? Only in NY or what? I need these.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

dont even wanna see no line.. just wanna cop and that it...

you know what kinda errks me... is that most of the people that are buying these foam lites are gonna buy them just 2 resell..

i wear all my foam lites.... prety sure if 48 pairs are brought out.. 42 of them are gonna be on ebay..
mad.gif

most of the people buyin these prolly dont even like foam lites..

thats just how it is...I'd love to get a pair with ease but I'm never going hard to get sneakers ever again...if I cant just make some calls and pickit up or go to work and put a pair to the side for later, I dont want it anymore.

i'ma keep it real... if i do wind up with a pair of these, they WILL be on ebay. i personally think foam lites are
sick.gif
, but these are actually pretty nice,but i still don't see myself actually rocking these. nice in this colorway tho.

^^man who the hell is that supposed to be in that pic?? i hope that ain't supposed to be Christ!
smh.gif

i wish i could just walk in the store and cop for retail like the old days... all this tier 0 and hyperstrike crap is slowly killing the sneaker game

I love the idea behind the shoes and how it symbolizes Nate winning the dunk contest again...

WITH THAT SAID

IF YOU WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH NEON GREEN SHOES ON YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A FOOL...
roll.gif

Who in their right mind would think you are bout to pull some ladies or even impress anyone with some shoes that can be spotted like you have infrared glasseson...

Don't get me wrong I like neon green as an accent but not in the amount/brightness this shoe has.

Originally Posted by bc60997

I love the idea behind the shoes and how it symbolizes Nate winning the dunk contest again...

WITH THAT SAID

IF YOU WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH NEON GREEN SHOES ON YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A FOOL...
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom