Krptonate Foamlite PE Release Info

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by DEpast

Everyone complaining about the price.....I mean what did you expect??

And NT now has dudes hoping for a Quickstrike? Gimme a break man.
i dont know about you, but i rather releases like 1/2 and Eggplant foams..

they drop with no given date.... i hate camping or even the thoughts of camping out..

i haven't ever for once camped out, and dont plan 2.....

QFT I hate RD with certain shoes, cuase dudes want any reason to camp, I hear some dudes say they like campin
sick.gif
sick.gif
ima grown +%$ man that like shoes, I don't hvae time to sleep in the street ( nor do I want too ) for 3 days for some kicks.

FTW
pimp.gif
, its true man..people just find reasons why to camp out.. LOL... its crazy man

I would love to have these, but LORD knows i cant drop another $185-$200 on kicks. I remember complaining when the 17's had a $200 price tag, and now thatprice is becoming a regular. Nike do me a favor and wait until the semester is over to drop these so I can get that summer job lol.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I like them but i dont see me waiting in line for them. Anyone willing to hook me up with a size 11?
dudes saw them sell for 20k on ebay and know its only gonna b about 2k around... i doubt if someone would want to just go pick up the shoes andsend them out for anything over rape prices
frown.gif

its the hype man... its the hype

Boy I might as well just give Nike the routing number to my checking account because I already know where I stand concerning this shoe. As if the ignorantcolorway wasn't reason enough to cop, the "K" on the side (my initial) will definetly make for some interesting conversation wit the bubbleheadsaround the way. These are absolutely copped & I don't even like Nate. He looks like this broad I used to rock wit from the projects over there on 3rdAve off the Cross Bronx but that's another story. If I gotta do 6 hours in line again like I did for Eggs then so be it, at least it should be warmer...

Originally Posted by iMack

Boy I might as well just give Nike the routing number to my checking account because I already know where I stand concerning this shoe. As if the ignorant colorway wasn't reason enough to cop, the "K" on the side (my initial) will definetly make for some interesting conversation wit the bubbleheads around the way. These are absolutely copped & I don't even like Nate. He looks like this broad I used to rock wit from the projects over there on 3rd Ave off the Cross Bronx but that's another story. If I gotta do 6 hours in line again like I did for Eggs then so be it, at least it should be warmer...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im ready to drop some loot for these myself... any HOH connect wanna get paid?
nerd.gif

If they keep the K on the side then im all for it, if they take the K off of the shoe completely i already know that i just wont cop.

eek.gif

I'll be copping this. I won't be in NY for that week though so I'll be looking for hookups indeed.

Color if ok for cop, but PRICE
tired.gif
is def. Y Im passin.. 120-130, I'd Consider... but def pass......
Originally Posted by GZA73

this shoe is alive only cuz of hype. Shoes and Nate both suck!!

&Nate sucks??? WOW!! Shame on you for that, hate the shoe but......
smh.gif
outta ya mind bro.

Man my life sucks. I have just enough money to pay my rent this month and then I'll have $0 to my name...
laugh.gif
Plus I'm in Blacksburg, not exactly nearan urban account.
frown.gif

thanks to everybody here hyping them up like there was no tomorrow is the reason theyre $185. i still think theyre fugly

Back
Top Bottom