Krptonate Foamlite PE Release Info

These are cool but the only way I'd wear these would be to ball..

Walking down the street with these
alien.gif

i love bright color shoes and i love the lites, i bet if these were GR and Nate didnt wear these hardly anyone will like these

^^^^
that is to you,which doesnt really matter.the hype on these is on a gazillion and its created by nate winning the dunk contest!blame nike not me!dont kill themesanger for the messages!

Originally Posted by bc60997

I love the idea behind the shoes and how it symbolizes Nate winning the dunk contest again...

WITH THAT SAID

IF YOU WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH NEON GREEN SHOES ON YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A FOOL...
roll.gif

Who in their right mind would think you are bout to pull some ladies or even impress anyone with some shoes that can be spotted like you have infrared glasses on...

Don't get me wrong I like neon green as an accent but not in the amount/brightness this shoe has.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I love the idea behind the shoes and how it symbolizes Nate winning the dunk contest again...

WITH THAT SAID

IF YOU WALK DOWN THE STREET WITH NEON GREEN SHOES ON YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A FOOL...
roll.gif

Who in their right mind would think you are bout to pull some ladies or even impress anyone with some shoes that can be spotted like you have infrared glasses on...

Don't get me wrong I like neon green as an accent but not in the amount/brightness this shoe has.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

same thing i just did..... this will be one of the dudes like "yo ur kicks are hot"
eek.gif
...ppl fear what they dont understand....remember the penny foams wereugly in 96..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

WITH THAT SAID

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

same thing i just did..... this will be one of the dudes like "yo ur kicks are hot"
eek.gif
...ppl fear what they dont understand....remember the penny foams were ugly in 96..
laugh.gif

Yea I remember my friend copped the royal foams and everyone was clowning on him...They were the rupaul of sneakers when they first came out.

ni99as be pulling all types of fruity bapes and you tell me no gone carry this shoe..... 2/10 cats that actually have the sneaks will be able to carry it. butthe other 8 EEEEEEEEEFF!!!!! its gone be uglier than the last grrl in the parking lot after the club.

dudes were trying to start lining up @ NTNY this afternoon...were even pulling out the sign-up sheet like to make it official...then they got shut down andmoved along...seriously

Originally Posted by jman772

dudes were trying to start lining up @ NTNY this afternoon...were even pulling out the sign-up sheet like to make it official...then they got shut down and moved along...seriously
taking attendance i see
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jman772

dudes were trying to start lining up @ NTNY this afternoon...were even pulling out the sign-up sheet like to make it official...then they got shut down and moved along...seriously
laugh.gif
..comedy..

I guess there serious about the no line up until 2 days before the release..

Originally Posted by Posite Proliferator

^^^
not for u,because i really doubt youll have them !there only 18 pair at NTNY!i will
nah phelps u were wrong on the 1/2 cents and your wrong on these too..... i heard ur gettin these :
29g1lp2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom