Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

With this ID and shoe delivery is important.

The spikes will chip and get damaged easily in transit.

Hope they are ok and can't wait to see pics.
What the F**k UPS & Nike.......

One box is perfect and one was delivered by Ace Ventura

Prelude 5's with a not so nice surprise

Can you see it???

A little closer....

Yeahhhhhh

Rest of the shoe looks fine

The other side ain't that bad...

ahhhhhhh F**k me

Crazy glow thou

Would send those back. Takes less then a week to get your money back.
Left shoe looks like someone beat it with a hammer.

Return them to a factory store.. They will refund right away

I would call nike and they should gice 20% off next purchase..

Nike has shut down the code giving business, they will most likely tell you to return for a refund and/or they will expedite your new ID order to take 2-3 weeks.  My LeBron iD came in worse than that, I took pics and everything and all they said was "you are free to remake them, with expedited delivery, or you can return them."  They've gotten cold and are onto our code jig.  
mean.gif

Nike has shut down the code giving business, they will most likely tell you to return for a refund and/or they will expedite your new ID order to take 2-3 weeks.  My LeBron iD came in worse than that, I took pics and everything and all they said was "you are free to remake them, with expedited delivery, or you can return them."  They've gotten cold and are onto our code jig.  :smh:

Had a similar experience with my Bron XII iD. I was missing half of the crown on the heel of the left shoe. took pics and submitted and all they were willing to do was remake or refund. I just decided to keep. If this was the XI last year, they'd be raining those 20% off coupons.

The second ID that came today

The rendering of the Kyrie All-Stars edition

I'm thinking of remaking the Prelude 5's and maybe selling these. Came out a little darker than I wanted 

Hit up Nike for a code then trim that loose skin. Definitely not noticeable until you put the spotlight on em

Nike has shut down the code giving business, they will most likely tell you to return for a refund and/or they will expedite your new ID order to take 2-3 weeks.  My LeBron iD came in worse than that, I took pics and everything and all they said was "you are free to remake them, with expedited delivery, or you can return them."  They've gotten cold and are onto our code jig.  
mean.gif
Had a similar experience with my Bron XII iD. I was missing half of the crown on the heel of the left shoe. took pics and submitted and all they were willing to do was remake or refund. I just decided to keep. If this was the XI last year, they'd be raining those 20% off coupons.
Hit up Nike about this. Guy offered to remake them within 3-4 weeks and nothing else. Told him thats unacceptable, I've already waited 5 weeks. He then offered a 10% code but I wasn't having that either. That barely covers the sales tax here in California. He then gave me a 20% off code which I'll use for another big order. You guys are right, they have become extremely stingy with these codes thanks to those code generators people were abusing left & right. Makes it hard for customers with legit issues to get rightful compensation

Hit up Nike about this. Guy offered to remake them within 3-4 weeks and nothing else. Told him thats unacceptable, I've already waited 5 weeks. He then offered a 10% code but I wasn't having that either. That barely covers the sales tax here in California. He then gave me a 20% off code which I'll use for another big order. You guys are right, they have become extremely stingy with these codes thanks to those code generators people were abusing left & right. Makes it hard for customers with legit issues to get rightful compensation
Good job getting a code out of them.

Would send both back and then buy them for the cheap later.

Last edited:
yup that acg pair i made the netting is coming undone by the toe. sending back...and with the strike? who know how long an id will be or will come out looking....

So I have a question. Has anyone played in Kyrie 1 a good amount of time? How do they hold up? Are they comfortable? How are they compared to like the Lebron 10s which are the shoes I usually hoop in.

Back
Top Bottom