Kyrie 1

Just got my iDs and they are dead on with the Kobe IV in every way. TTS or half up for wide footers. I like the containment from the midfoot to forefoot. The heel lockdown and support could be better for its height. Should have applied 2 finger overlay on the ankle area as well.The cushioning is great and traction should be excellent judging on doing tests on my floor. The neoprene type tongue feels great, adds to the over all comfort. I like the addition of small piece of sythetic leather lining on the medial side's last two lace holes, wish it was on both side. Steal at $110.

Last edited:
Just got my iDs and they are dead on with the Kobe IV in every way. TTS or half up for wide footers. I like the containment from the midfoot to forefoot. The heel lockdown and support could be better for its height. Should have applied 2 finger overlay on the ankle area as well.The cushioning is great and traction should be excellent judging on doing tests on my floor. The neoprene type tongue feels great, adds to the over all comfort. I like the addition of small piece of sythetic leather lining on the medial side's last two lace holes, wish it was on both side. Steal at $110.

How would you compare the fit to the kobe ix (if you've tried that)?

The shoe itself is ok. Maybe more cw will do it for me. I like the reds but I refuse to pay over 80 for these

How would you compare the fit to the kobe ix (if you've tried that)?

Similar to Kobe 9 Elite lows. I have Adidas J Wall 1 too and fits like them but those are a tad longer/tad wider than these. Have to consider the break in time on these but most def similar to the Flyknit in the Kobes.

Similar to Kobe 9 Elite lows. I have Adidas J Wall 1 too and fits like them but those are a tad longer/tad wider than these. Have to consider the break in time on these but most def similar to the Flyknit in the Kobes.
thanks man. im looking forward to picking these up!

Can't wait to get them in 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom