Kyrie 1

Silhouette to me is very dope but not a fan of the colorways so far. I'll wait for a simple and clean one to come out.

Silhouette to me is very dope but not a fan of the colorways so far. I'll wait for a simple and clean one to come out.
Have you seen the Dreams in person?  I know they're not a very simple CW, but damn they are fire.

Haven't seen them in hand yet since they are not as widely available. Trying them on and seeing how the fit goes for the sizing would probably be the deal breaker or maker for me. Kinda wish they at least added some lunar cushioning or an air max bubble.

TTS, no pain or pinching for me. But man these things are stiff. And is there supposed to be zoom somewhere? Can't feel a thing.

Glad to have the Dreams but I don't think I'll be going in on these K1s.

TTS, no pain or pinching for me. But man these things are stiff. And is there supposed to be zoom somewhere? Can't feel a thing.

Agree on all points so far. This review could hurt.

Trying them on and seeing how the fit goes for the sizing would probably be the deal breaker or maker for me. Kinda wish they at least added some lunar cushioning or an air max bubble.

But man these things are stiff. And is there supposed to be zoom somewhere? Can't feel a thing.

These 2 posts explain why I'm mad hesitant on copping from the resell market.

No matter how "cool" they look, $160 and up feels like a rip off for these

Deceptive reds look cheap/boring without the patterns and sock liner detail 

NO WAY I pay over retail for these. Honestly? $90 team shoe is about right. Feel like 2011 hyoerfuse lows.

NO WAY I pay over retail for these. Honestly? $90 team shoe is about right. Feel like 2011 hyoerfuse lows.

This man knows...I wouldn't even pay retail honestly. They're nice and all but it would have to be a special occasion for me paying retail for anything. as long as you not still on that jordan wave any shoe can pretty much be had on disco. Just be patient

These 2 posts explain why I'm mad hesitant on copping from the resell market.

No matter how "cool" they look, $160 and up feels like a rip off for these

Deceptive reds look cheap/boring without the patterns and sock liner detail 
If you do like the way they look, and do want them (it is kind of cool to grab the first CW of the first signature model of an athlete), get them now. I only see prices going up in the future for the Dreams, and the more you pay, the more you'll feel let down once you have them.

I can't wait for the Reds to drop!  These shoes are dope.  All these people hating on them makes me happy.  Easier cop on release day for me!  For the price point, this is the best shoe for the money.  Kyrie didn't want all the bells and whistles in his first shoe in order to keep the price down so that almost anyone could buy them.  I'm sure as the shoe line progresses there will be improvements just like the KD line.  I'm sorry to anyone having sizing issues but to those that have them and have allowed a appropriate break in period will agree that it is a great shoe and future colorways will be hard to pass up.

I checked the apparell, so far the following things have released, correct me if I am wrong:

Kyrie T-Shirt which he wore during the inaugural presentation of the shoe
"Kyrie" T-Shirt in Black, Red and Blue
Dreams socks
Dreams snapback

The Red and BHMs are supposed to release in Europe as well!

Yeah I'd say $160 is good for two pair of these Kyries.
If you do like the way they look, and do want them (it is kind of cool to grab the first CW of the first signature model of an athlete), get them now. I only see prices going up in the future for the Dreams, and the more you pay, the more you'll feel let down once you have them.
laugh.gif
 Damn @tigo0240  

I was about to stick to my guns, then you hit me with the "get em now"

I might just have to bite the bullet 

Dude it sounds like you really want them. Better $160 than $200 or $220 or who knows.

Do these things un-stiffen over time? I just got em in the mail and have only had them on for 10 minutes (just sitting, no walking) and I'm a 10 in lebrons and kobes, but a 10 in these feel like they're suffocating my feet. It's rubbing against the back of my foot and it hurts when I walk. If anyone wants to swap a 10.5 for my 10 lemme know

Wore mine for three hours walking last night and had them on for almost 8 today and they are loosening up nicely. The fuse isn't stretching but the finger overlays are breaking in. Still no bounce to the zoom though.

Wore mine for three hours walking last night and had them on for almost 8 today and they are loosening up nicely. The fuse isn't stretching but the finger overlays are breaking in. Still no bounce to the zoom though.
Sweet, thanks. 20 minutes in and they're a lot better now haha. Still don't think I'll be able to ball in these though

Last edited:
nice! @jay zoe2
 any chance you can post a pic of the xdr soles?  My guess is they won't look much different and that it's just the rubber compound that's different, but if you get a chance that would be awesome

It's the same. They only difference is that the rubber feels thicker and less pliable.

Do these things un-stiffen over time? I just got em in the mail and have only had them on for 10 minutes (just sitting, no walking) and I'm a 10 in lebrons and kobes, but a 10 in these feel like they're suffocating my feet. It's rubbing against the back of my foot and it hurts when I walk. If anyone wants to swap a 10.5 for my 10 lemme know
Same with me, I had them on for 10 minutes just sitting with laces undone and my foot was hurting but everyone has been saying they loosen up nicely.

Back
Top Bottom