Kyrie 1

EXACT same with me, I usually never ever bother trying on a shoe when I buy them but I'm so glad I did, these definitely need to be bought 0.5 size up. Hope you manage to get em somehow

I love the look but that's about it
laugh.gif

so im flat footed. sz 11 on the elite lows kobe 9 and sz 11 on the kd 7.
sz 10.5 on all jordans. so.... sz 11 on these?

Anyone else find it funny they have a hit of leather on the inside of the top 2 lace loops on the medial side? I dunno, I just thought it was kinda random.

Dude it sounds like you really want them. Better $160 than $200 or $220 or who knows.

better get them now, since later on people might ask crazy money for it!

I got mine for 145 each, which was still ok for me! I was too busy getting the Gift of flight pack that day...

wore mine all dai todai, then for 2 hrs of ball

now i wanna sleep in em

gimme them Deceptives RTFN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a strange feeling that tigo doesn't like these 
I do like the Dreams. It's just one of those cases where your expectations exceeded reality. My biggest disappointment was the lack of cushioning and the stiffness of the upper and outsole. The outsole has no flex to it.

So far I feel let down by the zoom as well.  Have only hooped for a total of about 2.5 hours but based on hearing that the zoom bag was "nice and thick" or somethin like that from an interview with Leo, I could be happier.  Still enjoying the shoe.  Fits my narrow foot well in a true size

I still haven't played in mine

I put them on for bit, then I changed into my Lebrons

I don't know if feels like Jordan's, Kobes, Lebrons have a different brand new comfort from KDs, new Hyperdunks and the Kyrie I

Anybody else dislike the laces that were used on the Dreams? Not a fan of the tube type of laces that don't lie flat.

for the people who bought the dreams from ndc, was it a quick sellout with standard ndc lag or no problems and no issues buying at ones own speed and convenience?

for the people who bought the dreams from ndc, was it a quick sellout with standard ndc lag or no problems and no issues buying at ones own speed and convenience?
I bought my pair pretty late .. it had to be about 5 or 6 pm i think.. they didn't have many left tho

I bought my pair pretty late .. it had to be about 5 or 6 pm i think.. they didn't have many left tho

thank you. i havent tried them on but i assume they run normal for narrow footers, so half up for me. wanted to try it out at hoh, but alas no more a week later.
i got store coupon and got that internet cashback, so decisions.

Back
Top Bottom