Kyrie 1

Yeah looks like then got random sizes in those infareds dukes and a pretty nice size run of Easters

Yeah looks like then got random sizes in those infareds dukes and a pretty nice size run of Easters
Yeah, I was on the lookout for the USA & Easters. When I saw that they had so many sizes up now, I took another look at the shoes available and noticed they had some Infrareds, Brotherhoods, and BHM. For some reason the BHM was discounted too.... so I ditched the USA and Easter and had to cop the BHM. 

I don't blame you brotha bhms are
nthat.gif

Top 5 cw for sure
such an underrated colorway

I missed a BHM discounted restock ? :smh: I'm hurt.

Thought about getting Infrareds as a consolation but I'll just wait it out.

I missed a BHM discounted restock ?
mean.gif
I'm hurt.

Thought about getting Infrareds as a consolation but I'll just wait it out.
Well I'm not sure if it's considered a restock if it's only select sizes, but this is the first time I've seen some available since the first release so I called it a restock. Same with the Infrareds and Brotherhoods. 

managed to cop a 2nd pair of brotherhoods off FTL this morning. a dope, low key colorway

Last edited:
They have USAs Easters and Infrareds just sitting in my local Sports Authority in a full size run

They have USAs Easters and Infrareds just sitting in my local Sports Authority in a full size run
Wow, I have two Sports Authority locations nearby and only one of the stores have Kyrie 1s left - and it's only the Easters. 

Interesting to see another pair with flat laces as opposed to oval laces. 100% out, can't do black based shoes. Total weirdo, I know.

oh man, i wonder if the forfoot underlay is the same green glow color

as usual, im all in on these :lol:

Last edited:

via zsneakerheadz

Nike Kyrie 1 Black/Reflect Silver-Dark Grey-Green Glow 705277-001 September 16th, 2015 | $110 
Damn...I was about ready to invest in a new model (KD8) then they drop a Kyrie in the same colorway, but better.

And the mesh tongue...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom