Kyrie 1

Via zsneakerheadz no green teeth
Well.... that was underwhelming. Now we see why the original picture only showed the back of the shoe. 
mean.gif

I want to up more cw's of this shoe before its all said and done. I'm frustrated with myself for not picking up the deceptive reds and the brotherhoods. I still need to pick up the USA's. I got my champs birthday coupon and could pick em up for 85 I just haven't done it yet for some reason.

I actually prefer the blackout mint joints. I loooove all black based shoes and the flat laces!!

Unsure on new mint joints after seeing that new pic 
nerd.gif

Probably would rather have an id but as usual I'll wait until seeing in person

On second thought I wont be getting these it's the same black evereything as a Curry One that comes out in a week. A gum sole or smoked translucent would be :smokin

FSR of Dukes on footlocker

EDIT: until you try to checkout. Smh

Last edited:
Still in for mints. I love a mostly black shoe with hits of colors. Doubling up.

I really like the mints, only have the BHM and Dream so far so these pry will be my final pair unless I really like the WT

DR's up on champs in a size 12 for $99. Can add to cart, but I don't know if you can check out.

The black/mints had potential. Needs more color either mint or grey or something else. Rather ID a black pair.

All they needed was a mint underlay and it woulda been cool, but nah. Nike just can't do that. Would be too easy.

Back
Top Bottom