Kyrie 1

I like them. Any word on the cushioning setup? Wish they would throw in a full length zoom unit ala zoom bb1.

Last edited:
@jbc908
 I was refering to the black fish net stocking look, i know everything underneath that is fuse and you can see the light layers of fuse over the toe cap and eyelets, i'll await seeing these in person or reviews that explain the fish net stockings because this is what i see when i look at the KI1
View media item 1275647

You used all the glue on purpose! ( quote for when she broke the lamp) classic movie, but I'll never watch it again.

Last edited:
Zoom forefoot /lunarlon heel. That's too bad. Will be a pass for me. Thanks for the updates

I hope they debut other colorways as well, I just don't rock with this first one, too much going on for my taste. But I have no doubt in my mind that Nike will take good care of Kyrie as far as his signature line is concerned. If the X is indeed the last Kobe signature, then Kyrie will definitely carry on tradition. 

Another Nike flop
Truth be told the KD/Lebron/Kobe sigs just became popular to where they don't all go on  super clearance, people wasn't really rocking lebrons til the 7s, KDs at the 4s and Kobe's at the 5s these will do just fine after his first 3 plus these are a kids magnet to rope them in like they did the KDs then once they have the following they raise the price, ring in the adults and voila nike has struck again

110? I'm in for this colorway, now I just need to find a place/way to get a pair
pimp.gif
i'm pretty sure these things will be all over and short of Cleveland winning a championship this yr on discount for $50

i'm pretty sure these things will be all over and short of Cleveland winning a championship this yr on discount for $50
[/quotes]

I think it's fair to say you're probably right

No clue what I did to screw up this post :smh:

Last edited:
Im as big of a Kyrie fan as anyone but I'm real irked at the fact that he's getting a sig. Does not belong in the same breath as Kobe LeBron KD in my opinion. Gonna have to sip my tea though. Not feeling this shoe at the moment hope maybe a nice colorway comes along and changes my mind

Back
Top Bottom