Kyrie 1

did nike release any info today? There is nothing on Sole Collector etc.!

Idc if people think these are kids shoes, I think these are heat!! I actually like the shark teeth and the spikes on the back. I'll be copping 2 pairs of these when they come out.

Not a big Irving fan but since it's the first sig of his line the collector in me must have them. I like em and the $110 price tag doesn't hurt at all.

IN ...... ready for that red pair! 
pimp.gif

Is anyone watching the Nike event on FB? Kyrie 1s look awesome on feet. I'm hoping they make a ton because hype is gonna be real on these.

Seeing them on his feet, them joints CRACK! Must be copped!

Not to be all sentimental, but he lost his mother at the same age I lost mine. Add to fact that he went to my favorite school (besides my actual school of course), it's a must that I support Kyrie.

I wonder the CW we all saw at first if that is going to be the ASG pair or if it is just a different CW. Got high hopes for these.

Leo worked on these. Do they keep 4-5 guys on for basketball shoes? Thoughy it be a new guy.

These are okay. I think nike did okay with spreading around the talent.

Blake, Russ, and Kawahi goes to Jordan Brand.

I don't think they tried to keep Curry but it looks like he's flourishing with UA.

Next up is Davis I think. Amare was the last guy who was a big they gave a sig shoe to.

Kytie feels like whay GP and Kidd was now PG13 and Harden have to be the Pippen and Penny this era.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom