Kyrie 1

Hopefully some pairs come back online, I thought I would be able to wait a few days before copping smh. If not I wont be slow with the Deceptive reds.

shoe is pretty crazy, a lot of detail ....red really pops out....the toebox forefoot area is really tight, im hoping that itll break in ....i think its worth the price...hopefully i can grab the red pair
Is that "The Club" behind the shoe? 
nerd.gif

Caved.. luckily there was still a 10 left.. i'm a 9.5, but have a wide foot, so i hope i'm good

edit: my moms just offered to pay for these as my xmas gift 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  me and my sisters are all here  helping with stuff for xmas eve tomorrow, and she's sees me at the computer,. and her being her nosey self  asks me, now what shoes did you buy ? so i showed her, and she was like how about i buy you those for xmas, and i was like HUH?  are you serious ? and she says yea, and the rest was history 
laugh.gif

sorry for the corny story, but this caught me off guard ..mommas boy for life 
smokin.gif

You shoulda switched your browser real quick to the Pantone pack if she was offering lol.

So did we know this first color way was limited? I was gonna wait on them but was able to grab a 12 on NBA store. I hope they aren't too big.

I'm surprised these sold out online. Copped these last night at FTL and they were on point. Can't wait for the red ones to come out

My car has been stolen and ever since I've been using one.  You aint the only one! haha

like the one afternoon my mom didn't use her club, our car got stolen ...i loved that honda too :frown: ....been kinda paranoid since, unless there's somethin better out there that i'm not aware of lol lmk

Really wanted to cop...saw all sold out online. How's it looking in HOH stores in the NYC area? Don't know if I'm up for a long drawn out hunt for these!

like the one afternoon my mom didn't use her club, our car got stolen ...i loved that honda too
frown.gif
....been kinda paranoid since, unless there's somethin better out there that i'm not aware of lol lmk
I have a 95 accord and was lucky to get the car back, was just boosted and taken for a joy ride...  too bad about that honda 
tired.gif
  I don't know of anything better to use off hand haha

View media item 1319653
Came in today, had to wear 'em straight out the box! When I first put them on they were tight, but they're breaking in over time. Not the most comfortable shoes I have, but they're more than sufficient. I have a wide foot and I went TTS, and I guess I'll stick with that for the duration of its run. In the mall now and the people at FTL were upset they didn't get them. I'm about to be wearing these all weekend!

thanks for the on foot pic !!!1 loog reel reel good

i ordered off ndc but wanted to see em up close.....went to mall and the power went the hell out !!!!! ended up seein em in the damn dark, left before the power came back on from what i heard

havent been to tha mall in a minute, then i go and out goes tha power :rolleyes

thanks for the on foot pic !!!1 loog reel reel good

i ordered off ndc but wanted to see em up close.....went to mall and the power went the hell out !!!!! ended up seein em in the damn dark, left before the power came back on from what i heard

havent been to tha mall in a minute, then i go and out goes tha power
eyes.gif
Thats funny.

My local mall power went out as well. 

My Footlocker still has a few sizes. 8 and 9.5 and couple more on the shelf. If they had my size I would've changed my mind since I had a bday coupon. Great Mall Milpitas if you can swing by.

I have a feeling we'll see more pop up on NDC tomorrow during the christmas games or friday with the christmas releases

could be wrong, but i think Nike was testing the market and creating hype with the "sell out"

I hope so because my friend who works at footlocker was telling me I can't get a in store delivery due to my footlocker not being a hoh

Back
Top Bottom