Kyrie 1

I don't have wide feet but my soles are very flat with no arch what so ever. I usually wear a size 10, do you really think we should go up half a size? I'm using for casual wear.

When you say usually wear a 10... In what models are you talking about?

Retro j's size 10

Nike free run size 10

The only reason that Id suggest going half up for you is because the shoe runs narrow and has arch support, it may be uncomfortable with your flat feet. If your just wearing casually, the extra room shouldn't be too much of a throw off. Then again everyone's feel for comfort is different lol... Good luck

You can always order both and return the one that you don't like.

Copped on NDC.  Had an issue at first adding to cart im assuming due to the 4s, but easy cop. 

Same here. Was trying finishline at first but link would take me to a shirt lol but was quickly able to add on nike right after. Easy check out. These are def one of those loosen the laces up and rock straight out the box right when I get em. Im actually excited to rock the hell outta these.

you guys think these will sell out or could i pick them up in a few days in store?
It's tough to say, I was able to get Dreams in store a few days after the fact but it took some effort locating my size, not to mention it was around the holidays and Legend Blue release.  My guess is you would probably be safe waiting, but it depends on how bad you want em.  I didn't want to take the risk so I just copped online and called it a day. 

Yea hard to beat $95. Not that there are many colorways to choose from but these are the only ones I've wanted. Yes I've seen the bhm's but yet to see the all stars so I'll reserve judgement.

Last edited:
Yea hard to beat $95. Not that there are many colorways to choose from but these are the only ones I've wanted. Yes I've seen the bhm's but yet to see the all stars so I'll reserve judgement.
So far all 3 are good to me.

Like the Blue logo and gold liner on the DR.

Man I had them in my ******* cart right at 10AM and put in my gift card and credit card information and it said it was verified and then refreshed and boom my cart is empty.

I swear I'm never trying again for any of these online releases with these ******* robots buying up every shoe.

It was sold out on every major sneaker website within minutes. The hype is realer than I thought. Thank god my local Footaction has them and it seems like nobody knows about it because they haven't sold a pair yet this morning.

So far all 3 are good to me.
Like the Blue logo and gold liner on the DR.
I see you doing your Id thing. I'll prob do 1 myself and call it a day afterwards. @ least you were on board from jump rather than some who have seen the resell on the dreams. Kudos

I see you doing your Id thing. I'll prob do 1 myself and call it a day afterwards. @ least you were on board from jump rather than some who have seen the resell on the dreams. Kudos
Big Cavs fan so glad Kyrie got his own shoe.

I also like the fact he wears the retail versions a lot.

ID being $150 is
smokin.gif

Man I had them in my ******* cart right at 10AM and put in my gift card and credit card information and it said it was verified and then refreshed and boom my cart is empty.

I swear I'm never trying again for any of these online releases with these ******* robots buying up every shoe.

It was sold out on every major sneaker website within minutes. The hype is realer than I thought. Thank god my local Footaction has them and it seems like nobody knows about it because they haven't sold a pair yet this morning.

theyre still available in a FSR on finishline.com sir

Back
Top Bottom