Kyrie 1

I love it when cats with the Nike employee type connections post how much they got stuff for :x

They post the crazy deals knowing no one else unless they're in their same situation can pull it off but they throw the bait out anyway :lol:

They never say how they managed to get them for the low price from the jump either :smh:

They always post the amount they got them for and wait for someone to ask so they can flex on 'em :rofl:

Sound mad bruh. :lol:

My homie hooks me up with his disco. Its a nice thing to have, dont see whats wrong with flexing a bit on the deal, especially with how hard people go for any type of discount they can find.

ASG Kyrie's are beautiful.

Sound mad bruh. :lol:

My homie hooks me up with his disco. Its a nice thing to have, dont see whats wrong with flexing a bit on the deal, especially with how hard people go for any type of discount they can find.

ASG Kyrie's are beautiful.

No not mad at all bruh, congrats on the pick up :nthat:

If I had that type of connect I would take full advantage of it as well as much as possible without ruining it :D

I'm just saying I don't get how people post the amount they got them for when it's that low and leave out the biggest detail being how they did it :rolleyes

One has to knowingly make a post like that knowing everyone's gonna ask how they did it :lol:

Last edited:
My iDs should be here right around the time the ASGs come out
glasses.gif

I still reeeeally hope Nike does some kind of WWII bomber-type design. You can make some decent stuff on ID, but not exactly what's needed.

My iDs should be here right around the time the ASGs come out 8)

I still reeeeally hope Nike does some kind of WWII bomber-type design. You can make some decent stuff on ID, but not exactly what's needed.

It would be a major letdown by Nike to not do something in reference to a face of any sort with the obvious mouth/teeth looking sole :nerd:

Just pulled the trigger on the BHMs from bouncewear. How long should I expect them to arrive?
kobe wtk took around 2 weeks to get to be from BW with no customs
Took 10 days for me to get my BHM.
Did you guys choose your american size or are they using the euro sizing method on their site?? Thanks for any response. Don't want to order the wrong size
Its US sizing.

I love it when cats with the Nike employee type connections post how much they got stuff for :x

They post the crazy deals knowing no one else unless they're in their same situation can pull it off but they throw the bait out anyway :lol:

They never say how they managed to get them for the low price from the jump either :smh:

They always post the amount they got them for and wait for someone to ask so they can flex on 'em :rofl:
QTF

Longtime lurker, but had to sign up to ask this:

Has anyone had problem with their Kyrie's scuffing or scraping? I have the Deceptive Red's and just wore them for the first time yesterday to ball. Played about 3 games and when I got home I noticed on that spikey midsole part that some of the red had scraped off on the tips of about 4 of the little spikey things to reveal the white threading below the the red.

My head nearly turned about as red as the shoe, as I was so mad because I waited a week for these after ordering online. I am going to return these to D*ck''s Sporting Goods, but my question is has anyone else had this problem? Did I just get a bad pair? I want to return these and buy new ones while they still have my size in stock, but if this is common with the Kyrie's maybe I'll just skip em all together?

I will post a pic later on tonight when I get home.

Last edited:
No I have the same problem. It's frustrating no doubt but what can we do really.

No I have the same problem. It's frustrating no doubt but what can we do really.
Have you had that problem from playing ball or just everyday wear?

Do you just leave it as it is or fill it in somehow?

Cause damn, I'm like, if that happens after wearing them once, wtf are they gonna look like in 2 months?

My DR have done the same and white shows through on the tips of the spikes now.
I managed to double up on these so still have a pair in the box.
Have not wore my BHM yet so wonder if they will do the same, may not be as noticeable on those due to the white pattern.

Last edited:
My DR have done the same and white shows through on the tips of the spikes now.
I managed to double up on these so still have a pair in the box.
Have not wore my BHM yet so wonder if they will do the same, may not be as noticeable on those due to the white pattern.
Is that from hooping or just regular casual wear? 

Have you done anything to try to fill the color in or just leave it?

Anyone have the BHMs and have hooped in them? I'm really interested to find out how the white mesh is holding up. That's the only thing that is holding me back from ordering at the moment. Any feedback would be mucho appreciado
happy.gif

White mesh is white mesh. wear with care and you will be fine. as far as playing in them goes, hope nobody steps on them.

You can't "wear with care" in shoes your hoopin in my man. Things will happen on the court that you have no control over. I'd understand you saying that with shoes for daily use, but with hoop shoes, what happens happens. And being a post player, it's basically like my shoes ask defenders to step on them
laugh.gif

Exactly. That was part two of my response. Sounds like you know what to expect.

So what do you expect? I'm Not trolling. Just saying it's self explanatory.

The spiked heel cup is sharp on the DR but dull on the Dream/BHM/ASG. That and along with the paint coating are the reasons why the DR paint chips off.

Back
Top Bottom